Thread
Printable Version

New VIPTV.NET launched!

Reply 8#8 suzannasinister's post

Looks like they have left the mobile site running while updating the desktop site which is great for us TV addicts but for how long as it's got the same yellow announcement

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well the mobile site still running didn't last long

Reply 26#26 suzannasinister's post

You registered like me back in 2007 so over 9 years

Reply 29#29 gabsimom's post

I just noticed bala and yourself joined the same day and only 7 members between you both

Reply 32#32 gabsimom's post

I know how old my computer is as I joined the same year and back then I was looking for Dark Angel which wasn't here back then but loved the free show and enjoined the quizzes to earn points

Reply 53#53 bala's post

The 50% increase along with the drop in the amount of points you get for 100$ is a double blow as you've lost 700 points before you watch anything and your only going to be able to watch half the shows you would of before the change with your remanding points

Having the movie's free until December is great and I guess he will use the same points allocation as the other site being between 2 and 4 points depending on the year

PS
Or even 5 points it the other similar site is linked [ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-21-2016 21:12 ]

I hope he adds film trailers after the free period as there was no way I would of watched Sausage Party on another site without one

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I do usually but getting me laughing at the potato cursing after being pealed and about to be boiled was hilarious

Quote:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 21-10-2016 03:58 There are still some work need to do, like adding all free TV shows. Yes, it's always in effect.

Am I right in thinking we will have to wait for the free movies to end before we get the free TV shows back as it's already been two weeks since your post

Reply 96#96 bala's post

I thought he said we offer more free TV shows and first three episodes of each seasons of every tv shows for free so where has he hidden the more free TV shows

Reply 98#98 bala's post

With already having a place to watch movies I'm only watching them as a way to test it on all my devices but I need to get back to the TV shows as I'm getting to far behind

Reply 100#100 bala's post

Why on earth are we now playing second fiddle to the sister site with the episode updates going there first [ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-12-2016 13:21 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 12-11-2016 16:43 What's the Sister site??

I'll PM the link to you

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-11-2016 13:49 Am I right in thinking we will have to wait for the free movies to end before we get the free TV shows back as it's already been two weeks since your post

Looks like I was right in thinking the free TV shows would come after the free movies ended

Reply 108#108 bala's post

I thought Red Oaks season 2 was free and there may have been others but didn't take much notice

Reply 111#111 bala's post

The other sites don't change but they have full shows not selected seasons so we will have to wait and see

Reply 113#113 bala's post

Being the tenth anniversary should be interesting to see if there are any offers or promotions

Thread