Thread
Printable Version

New VIPTV.NET launched!

Brand new VIPTV.NET!

I'm excited to see the updates. I hate that I can't watch TV all night long but it's only one night so I'll survive!~ Best of luck on the upgrade. Cheers!
Things Change

so anxious!

I've been unable to keep myself from checking every few hours! I'm so looking forward to the grand unveiling...I'm also a nervous wreck that something's gone amiss but I know rationally that these things take time and working out all the glitches just to launch is a big job much less the glitches they'll be working through in the next few weeks. Still, I have high hopes and love this site, it's been a great comfort for quite a few years now...(not sure how long I've been around) ~holds up a glass of sparkling water~ Here's to a bright viewing future!
Things Change

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

wow...that's really great! Talk about sticking with something!
Things Change

Reply 70#70 mytai's post

agreed, I can't navigate with all the white...it's so much harder to see and so far I haven't found a single thing I'm looking for. I have faith in VIPTV, I believe they will work out the bugs but I do hope they listen to our concerns. As for the price increase? well I guess it's good that there is Hulu and Netflix to soften the blow on older shows. I still love this site and will stick it out for the time being.
Things Change

Question about finding things

With the old model we were able to login and see what updated from the day before. I do not see that now but I could be looking in the wrong place or more accurately not know where to look. It's just a suggestion but perhaps it would be helpful for those of you who are truly in the know about the new set up would make a thread explaining all the changes and how to navigate. It's not as self explanatory as one might imagine. I realize everything is brand new and even the moderators are learning the ins and outs but we the people/customer need some guidance
Things Change

Thread