Thread
Printable Version

New VIPTV.NET launched!

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

I am actually working to my shock still keep me employed even through i am not good on my job .

lets take this to another thread Bala. ;)

Any news on how much longer it will be down? Super excited to see the new layout !

Reply 23#23 iceaxx's post

Wait until Friday This weekends is going to be interesting

Patience is a virtue 

so anxious!

I've been unable to keep myself from checking every few hours! I'm so looking forward to the grand unveiling...I'm also a nervous wreck that something's gone amiss but I know rationally that these things take time and working out all the glitches just to launch is a big job much less the glitches they'll be working through in the next few weeks. Still, I have high hopes and love this site, it's been a great comfort for quite a few years now...(not sure how long I've been around) ~holds up a glass of sparkling water~ Here's to a bright viewing future!
Things Change

Reply 26#26 suzannasinister's post

You registered like me back in 2007 so over 9 years

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

This is longest relationship i ever had with something that not physical

I know this site was my saving grace from the moment I found it. I was losing my mind taking care of my oldest son, Stay at home mom.

Reply 29#29 gabsimom's post

I just noticed bala and yourself joined the same day and only 7 members between you both

I was looking for Stargate free online when I found the site. Stargate Atlantis was free. Then i saw I could earn viewing points on the Forum. I actually had little experience on the computer only had mine for maybe a week when I found Friendvista. I think VIP had just launched too.

Reply 32#32 gabsimom's post

I know how old my computer is as I joined the same year and back then I was looking for Dark Angel which wasn't here back then but loved the free show and enjoined the quizzes to earn points

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 10-20-2016 20:45 I know this site was my saving grace from the moment I found it. I was losing my mind taking care of my oldest son, Stay at home mom.
Agreed this place was my saving grace from my exams stress, only reason i joined saw that this only site all seasons of Gilmore Girls

Would love an update. I miss my viptv.

Reply #32 gabsimom's post

Yeah, I was looking for old Family Guy and Simpsons episodes from the beginnings of their runs and was led here. Took a while to figure out how to navigate the forum, but everything and everyone were so amazing. Cannot believe that it was only 9 years ago that older shows on the internet in general were hard to come by and Hulu had recently been born. Now almost anything can be found...crazy, crazy. Even though it seems the forum's membership has changed since then, here's hoping VIP's future remains bright!

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Me too! Is the new site up or are they still working on it?

So much for 8 hours...

Reply 32#32 gabsimom's post

I was totally looking for stargate too!!! What a great site. It was like finding internet gold!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Ok so the new site is up ... but cannot find a link to this Forum from it and cannot figure out how to find the latest updates.

Thread