Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV Site not loading

Reply 12#12 gdi3's post

Have you tried using a proxy in a different country? I see woothdye mentioned it earlier, but don't see if you tried it or not.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 14#14 gdi3's post

I don't think so. I've not used one for actual viewing, but use them sometimes when the forum has gone down to check if it's only down in my location (which is sometimes the case). I was trying to find one to send you the link, but I have a wicked migraine, and cannot for the life of me think clearly enough to find one that allows you to sign into your account. Maybe you could send a PM to woothdye asking which proxy he uses?

If someone else could help, that would be great. If you don't want to post the link publicly, please feel free to send a message via PM to me.

Sorry I'm not too helpful tonight. Was just checking in to make sure we weren't getting spammed again before heading to bed for the night.

Reply 16#16 gdi3's post

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm hoping it will be gone when I wake up tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Reply 25#25 gdi3's post

YAY! I hope they have, and that you can continue to access the site.

Reply 38#38 nadgood's post

Not sure why you are having difficulties. The other members posting in this thread are all in Australia.

Reply 44#44 wert's post

I'm in Canada and had no problems accessing the site over the weekend. I would think the problem was at your end.

Reply 48#48 brace2011's post

I think you'll have to read through the thread to see what other Telstra users have tried.

Thread