Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV Site not loading

Reply 8#8 gdi3's post

Can you try using a VPN or tethering the 3G on your phone (or is that with Telstra also)? My brother is in Melbourne (well, just outside) and he complains a lot about Telstra!!

Looks like they've had a lot of issues registered in the last 12 hours: http://aussieoutages.com/status/telstra

Reply 10#10 gdi3's post

That's frustrating alright. Hopefully Telstra resolve the issue soon!

Reply 16#16 gdi3's post

I've just PM'd you an article I found with a few options to try. Let us know how you get on.

Reply 19#19 gdi3's post

I wouldn't give up on Telstra though. Maybe ask to speak to a higher level tech person and insist on them explaining why they are blocking it, inadvertently or not!! That's very bizarre.

Reply 30#30 gdi3's post

Slowly but surely seems like you'll get this resolved. Very annoying though. Thanks for be updates.

Reply 51#51 woothdye's post

It's seems odd that they can't sustain the fix. Did anyone get to the bottom of why it's blocked intermittently with them?

Reply 53#53 woothdye's post

It sounds like they actually haven't a clue what they are doing.

Reply 54#54 gdi3's post

Sounds like "cop out" speak really. Terrible for you all. Have you any alternative providers you could move to?

Reply 58#58 gdi3's post

It has a certain ring to it alright, not a good one mind you!!

Reply 57#57 woothdye's post

Hopefully that'll be the end of the issues for you. You'll have to let us know when you switch if it worked out ok!

Thread