Thread
Printable Version

Damien (A&E) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Damien (A&E) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Damien Premiered on A&E on Mar 7, 2016

Damien and Rutledge hinder Shay's investigation; Simone has an extreme religious experience; and Shay's injury takes a surprising turn.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Damien Here

1x01 The beast rises

If you haven't watch the movie which most flashbacks are about you might difficult time put pieces together but since i hadn't watch movie it was interesting to see how Damien really had no clue about his past but he is slowly remember when he turned 25. What tragic outcome for this friend

1x02 Second death

I am not surprised he didn't want to to go to the funeral but being forced to go made him sick but having someone try kill him wasn't going to go well since devil is protect him .

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The first film is about 40 years old but might be nice to re-watch

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling you would say that i just waiting to see if this can become as successful as bates motel

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I'm on my second Omen film

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

look like there are 3 of them but series is based only on first one i think

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I have found 4 plus a 2006 remake

This has now been added to the VIP site

A&E Cancels Damien After One Season

Good news: The antichrist has been stopped! Bad news: Only on TV. A&E has pulled the plug on its freshman drama Damien, the network's follow-up to the classic horror film The Omen. Executive producer Glen Mazzara shared the news on Twitter Friday before going on to thank the cast and crew of the series.

http://www.tv.com/shows/damien/community/post/damien-canceled-ae-146378215294

Thread