Thread
Printable Version

Shadowhunters (FreeForm) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I've read all the books and loved them!  The movie was...ok.  The tv show is watchable but the dialogue will have to be improved.  I'm waiting for that...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I believe you may be right.  I'm another episode in and well it was really bad!     Please please have clary not look like a supermodel who's too stupid to have fear.  

FYI she isn't this stupid in the book.  Only marginally so.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I can't with this show...I just can't.  I'm like you it's a couple episodes into the season and it's very ridiculous.  In the books, rescuing Joselyn took 3-4 books to complete.  Valentine wasn't in the picture until Wayyyyyy later.  Clary focus' on learning shadow hunting, fighting and learning her "special" gift which I'm not spoiling for you.  I can't BELIEVE we haven't even touched that.  Also Simon needs something specific to happen to him and Izzy's Brother wasn't such a jack a55 in the books.....  I can't with this show...I just can't.

S2 Ep 4

I enjoyed seeing the City of Bones.  Brother Jeremiah was a big character in the books so it was nice to see him.  The Sword of Truth was a great reference to the fact that shadowhunters are descendants of an angel.   Jace was struggling with some of those answers.  The demon was alright and Simon's Story line is just okay.  We've deviated so far from the books (especially with Joselyn ) I don't know if I can continue knowing we've deviated almost entirely from the original storyline.  On a side note:  Clary can create Runes.  I'm REALLY hoping they go forward with that.  She puts a Rune on Simon's forehead and he can walk in the sun.  Fingers cross because it could give the writers a lot of options.  

S2 Ep 5

Okay so now we're getting some where.  I actually felt my cold dead heart grow a little when Clary stood next to the body during the service.  I will say this, is she just incompetent or stupid!  You would seriously make a deal with a warlock you don't know and think it will work out well!!!!  I mean DUHH

Thread