Thread
Printable Version

Into the Badlands (AMC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x01 The Fort

I finally managed to watch this and what a way to introduce Sonny but those guys should of known that there's reason why he was by himself he a fantastic fighter and take on those men were no challenge. We were introduced to the fort where Sonny got trained and we learn there are factions in this show at moment there two but i hope there's more .

That kid is special was interesting

1x02 Fist like bullets

Escaping to widow maker territory was bad luck as she was looking for him but the fact that her daugher caught him and help him to escape was amusing considering she has no idea what powers he had and the fact she was willing to beytray her mother .

What a great introduction to Widow maker we briefly saw her in first episode but this was great way to see what she's capable of.

1x03 White Sork Spread Wings

This was slow episode not much happened after the attack we saw aftermath but all because Baron's son decided to put a hit on widowmaker forcing the baron to start a war which was unnecessary.

1x04 Two tigers subdue Dragon

This now turning into drama about who get the boys not knowing that MK is the boy and how long can they they keep that a secret but MJ being able to control when Tilda asked him to stop was interesting

1x05 Snake creeps down

Another good episode MK unwilling to use his power until Tilda got captured and was getting beaten up but now the barons knows who he is and is planning on using him to defeat his enemies.

1x06 Hand-of-Five-Poisons

We find out that monks are only one that handle MK power and what a revelation that Sonny was meant to be one of the monks but was found as child on a river and i had feeling ambush with Baron wasn't going well but what a cliffhanger they left us on with everyone in different places.

I can't wait for the second season whenever they will air it is question 2017

Thread