Thread
Printable Version

VIP very slow and not buffering

VIP very slow and not buffering

Hi

Is there a problem with the VIP servers?  All week I have struggled to watch shows.  Yesterday the US server was ok but not the European. Today both are struggling to download.  We have fibre optic broadband so that is not the problem.

Thanks

Reply 1#1 achillea's post

We've not had any other complaints today and I've watched a couple of shows myself today with no issues.

If the issue is still happening, try checking your Internet security?

Site Down?

Can't access vptv.net. Just wondering if anyone else having this issue?

Reply 4#4 kdalton's post

Same here but the mobile site is still working

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Ok thanks Hopefuly back soon

Same here connection timed out error.
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

nice call on the mobile site

Site seems to be back up and seems faster than it has been recently but that may be from the diminished server load after the server being down

very slow buffering VIPTV

The last couple weeks have been very slow buffering on US and European servers and HD has been taking around 30min to buffer. Tonight seems to be the worst and I just stopped watching cause it was taking so long. We've done all the suggestions and have no problems streaming from anywhere else. Is this something on VIP's side that will be fixed? Also, notice the sound on Shameless for the US and European servers is really fuzzy and loud, whereas, the HD sound is much better.

Reply 10#10 olivealittle's post

I don't think the problem regarding speed is on the site's end. I have been using it more than usual lately, and have had no issues with buffering. I often use the mobile site, which is on a different server, so that would make a difference, and when I watch on the regular site, I don't use the HD server, so I can't honestly say I know if that's been slower or not. The EU & US servers have been working fine for me. The fact that other sites load and/or stream as usual doesn't really mean that the issue is with the site. It could be a location issue, as in the location of the server in regard to your location, as well as other factors.

Regarding Shameless, is it any particular episode? I just tested the newest episode on the US & HD servers (both loaded fast). I hear a minor difference in sound quality - the US server is a bit tinny - but aside from that, it doesn't seem to be a vast difference. If there are other episodes that would give a better example of the sound discrepancy, please let us know. I checked on my Windows 7 laptop.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Mobile site

hi I've been trying to use the Mobile site on my iPhone and iPad and the episodes just won't buffer. I tried the normal site via browser and it's fine can some please look into why the mobile site isn't buffering the episodes as using the browser isn't easy. Thanks also which sever does the mobile site use as it doesn't give me the option to pick European. 

Reply 12#12 bobbin's post

I don't know if it's I phone specific but the mobile site works fine on my LG smart TV

Reply 12#12 bobbin's post

The mobile site is on it's own server, separate from the desktop site. It's been running fine on my Android tablet and iPod Touch. The loading bar on the mobile site doesn't show how far it's loaded, but that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't buffering. I find that if I pause an episode right away, I can usually watch it through without it stopping, though occasionally, it will stop to buffer. When it does, I pause it for a few minutes before attempting to continue viewing, which works most of the time.

I bought points via paypal but I havent received them,

I bought points via paypal but I havent received them please help

Reply 15#15 bluebelgirl's post

Hello. Did you follow the instructions in post #1 of our Special Offers thread? If so, you should receive your points within the timeframe stated, though it can occasionally take longer since Admin does it all manually. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 2-28-2016 15:35 ]

I am having the same all week. My internet is fine. I've used different device and tried desktop and mobile. None are working effectively

Reply 17#17 whitneymgann's post

Sometimes it's a location thing. I have been using the site all week too, and have not had any issues on either the desktop or mobile sites.

Thread