Thread
Printable Version

Issues with iPad

What version of iOS are you all running? It may be that you need to bring it up to date. Also, as an interim solution (until we hear back from admin) you could try watching via the puffin browser app. You can watch the normal VIP site on an iPad via this browser. See the details of this on the last point here: How do I watch VIP on my Tablet, iPad, PS3, Smart TV, etc?

Reply 6#6 iondubai's post

Unfortunately we have to wait for the admin team to tell us what changes were made. Did you download the puffin browser on your iPad? This works on apple devices too. Give it a try, as a workaround.

Reply 7#7 Lasse88's post

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do at the moment. Barb has asked the admin team to advise us of what technical changes were made. We weren't advised that anything was about to change. We'll have to wait for their update. You can request your points back by sending the details to LBJedward here: Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Reply 11#11 Lasse88's post

Good to hear. Can anyone else who was having the issues let us know if it's ok for you now?

Reply 13#13 antoinestarek's post

Thanks for letting us know! Glad it's working for you, even if it is slightly different.

I held off updating to iOS 9 as I heard there are lots of issues with it. Are you able to watch HTML5 videos on other sites?

Reply 18#18 fraenzi24's post

There you go! Lol. Glad it's working.

Reply 20#20 timoK's post

Have you updated your Apple TV to the latest update?

I did a little research on it as I was surprised to see Apple included the iPad 2 in their iOS 9 update. It being the older of the iPads and they didn't include the iPhone 4. Anyway, seems there is an issue for making the video bigger on the iPad 2 with this upgrade, actually seems to be all iPads at the moment, from what I'm reading. No solution yet. You'll have to wait for apple to send out an new update that will fix this.

One person mentioned using the Zoom function in Settings to make the screen bigger. It's not perfect, but it's a workaround!
[ Last edited by shinny at 10-8-2015 00:02 ]

Thread