Thread
Printable Version

Blindspot (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x06 Her Spy’s Mind

I'm glad Robert wasn't put off by Patterson calling him David and Zapata helping Reade out of a sticky situation was nice considering she's not sure if he's guilty

2x07 Resolves Eleven Myths

Rich hacking the FBI from Kurt's place was a little arrogant but it was obvious he needed help from them and the shooter going after him in their building was unbelievable but Patterson being his downfall was great and I'm not surprised Reade was questioned after that murder

2x08 We Fight Deaths on Thick Lone Waters

Weitz returning was awkward with him having a vendetta against the team but with Weller and Jane going missing during an undercover operation was bound to make thing worse, who would of thought Zapata helping Reade would put her own life in jeopardy

2x09 Why Let Cooler Pasture Deform

I knew from the start Jane being left alone for five minutes was a trap but allowing her to warn them of the impending attack was devious and I have suspected Robert on and off for a while and no wonder he forgave Patterson so quickly after calling him David

2x10 Nor I, Nigel, AKA Leg in Iron

Roman being on the loose without his memory was dangerous and without Jane they wouldn't of known Patterson was in danger but Robert making a fool of Kurt was amusing

2x11 Droll Autumn, Unmutual Lord

You can't blame Jane for passing the buck on who wiped Roman's memory and having to work with the CIA to stop a deadly bombing was unfortunate as it was also the guy who tortured her, the son dying during surgery was tragic as his father refused to help with the bomb's location

2x12 Devil Never Even Lived

Having to decide whether to send Roman into the field to go undercover was risky but shooting Kurt and Edgar did look authentic and I cant believe they lost the explosive

2x13 Name Not One Man

What a way for Kurt to discover Shepherd's true identity and she paid his school tuition fees,  the girl escaping on the bike was predictable but they were lucky they found out her target in time

2x14 Borrow or Rob

Kurt being Rich Dotcom's plus one date was amusing and shooting him to save him was understandable but what a shame he was already shot

2x15 Draw O Caesar, Erase a Coward

Weller pairing himself with Roman I thought would be dangerous but Jane and Zapata walking into an ambush was surprising and Marjory and her men taking Weller and Roman out was impressive but what a cliffhanger with Kamal's life on the line

Thread