91 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Supergirl (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Supergirl (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Supergirl Premieres on CBS on November  , 2015

Born on the planet Krypton, Kara Zor-El escaped amid its destruction years ago with her famous cousin. Now at the age 24, she finally embraces her superhuman abilities to be the hero she was always meant to be

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Supergirl Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-24-2016 21:53 ]

Reply 3#3 bala's post

You not starting a topic on this as I've been busy was surprising

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Now that would of surprised me as the next episode isn't going to be until November

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x01 Pilot

Kara took a hell of a risk saving that plane without a costume and Alex's telling Kara not to use her powers made sense after she explained they were hunting aliens

1x02 Stronger Together

After her series of mishaps her boss saying she needs to start small made a lot of sense and I liked where she took her for the interview

1x03 Fight or Flight

Cat Grant's interview with Supergirl was never going to go well but how she didn't recognise her was crazy and it's a good job Jimmy used the button on his watch

1x04 How Does She Do It?

Kara offering to take care of Cat's son Carter was amusing as you just knew she would suspect her offer had strings and you just knew the drone was watching her but the bombs to draw her out was going to far

1x05 Livewire

Cat having Supergirl's back after Leslie ditched her on the radio was nice but who would of thought putting her in the helicopter would end like that and Dean Cain as Jeremiah Danvers was ironic with him also playing Superman

1x06 Red Faced

Kara loosing her temper with the road rage guy was unfortunate and Alex and Kara asking Winn to hack the DEO mainframe to find out how Jeremiah died made sense, Kara loosing her temper with her boss was amusing

1x07 Human for a Day

Kara getting a cold was amusing but what a day to loose her powers and what a shame she couldn't remember Hank's eyes glowing red a while back but at leased he came clean to Alex

91 12345
Thread