Thread
Printable Version

Supergirl (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I didn't hate it but like kellemanske said, they tried to cram too much into the first episode!   I look forward to someone teaching her how to fight!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Hahahaha.  Bala that just cracked me up!!!   give back their man cards indeed!!!

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Well she's a lot more insecure and she knows she's not the original.  It's big shoes to fill with superman already out there overachieving.  I guess she needs justification.  

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I want to know what the sister's boss is up too?  Is he an Alien that want to help or hurt?  Are the red eyes indicative of evil??

Human For a day

Well Bala we DID find out fairly quickly and it was GREAT.   What an awesome way to bring in a new character that we never see but played a pivotal role in the DC world.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I'm sorry but it wasn't a 4 episode cross over.  It was a 3 episode cross over with special guest star for exactly 10 seconds on Supergirl.  Grrr....

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Uggg  It really "chaps my hide" that supergirl wasn't bigger.....It could have been Epic!

Reply 38#38 bala's post

And they could have capitalized on that.  Barry could have helped her and in turn, she could help him.  I'm just sayin'.

Thread