Thread
Printable Version

Younger (TVland) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Younger (TVland) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Younger Premiered on TVland on March 31, 2015

Younger follows 40-year-old Liza (Foster), a suddenly single mother who tries to get back into the working world, only to find out it's nearly impossible to start at the bottom at her age. When a chance encounter with a 20-something guy at a bar convinces her she looks younger than she is, Liza tries to pass herself off as 26 -- with the help of a makeover, courtesy of her best friend Maggie (Mazar). Armed with new confidence, she lands a job as an assistant to the temperamental Diana (Shor) and teams up with her new co-worker and fellow 20-something Kelsey (Duff) to make it in the career of her dreams.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Younger Here

pilot

I don't usually watch TV land comedies because there are usually boring but this one looked interesting and i really enjoyed the pilot it kept me interested and the fact she had make herself look younger to get a job was nice hooked but the fact that it worked was priceless.

Learning how to use social media was funny trust goggle to help her

1x02 Liza Sows Her Oates"

I have say her friend going topless in middle of street for twitter pic was amusing but the naked Tuesday is not actually a thing on twitter

will this show be added to vip tv?

will younger be added to vip tv site?

Thread