Thread
Printable Version

Olympus (Syfy) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Olympus (Syfy) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Olympus Premiered on Syfy on April 02, 2015

Olympus tells the story of how a few brave men and women banished the Gods to the realm of the unconscious - a place they called the Underworld or the Kingdom of Hades. The series follows the protagonist as he seeks the truth about his past, which may be intertwined with the Gods themselves.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Olympus Here

pilot

This shows has received so many bad tv reviews most people wouldn't bother to watch this but i decided to give it a chance and it's bad but quite watch able the problem with this series it has same CGI effects as Xena warrior princess which ok when that show aired late 90's but now a day it consider bad.

Rescue the Oracle was really amusing as she kept trying to run away from him and finally get her to temple so he could ask her a question was priceless because she would answer question as soon as they met but it look like it was all trap.

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x02 Daedalus

Having a man fall out of sky was an interesting way introduce 3rd member of the team

1x03 Ring of the Magi

Finding out what happened to his mother was sad as it looked like she saved him but the clue leading to Ring was impressive but his ability to stop time really come in handy when he keep falling

1x04- 1x09 Pandora's Tomb

This is the most ridclous series i am watching and it really get worse every episode no character development and all character seem to bi-polar is so amusing in one episode they are evil and than next episode they are good and it goes on and on and i only watch this when i really nothing to watch on the site which is very rare.

1x10-1x12 Door to Olympus

This doesn't get any better thank godness there's only 1 more episode left hopefully this won't get renewed.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-9-2015 08:27  
This is the most ridclous series i am watching and it really get worse every episode ...
Hahaha! That's why I stopped watching after 2 episodes and decided to wait til all have aired and just binge the series. From the very beginning I saw that the show did not deserve a weekly audience

Reply 9#9 Milks26's post

my Sunday are boring so it didn't bother me

Well, I suffered through Olympus. Episode 1 & 2 was kinda interesting but overall the episodes got worse as the story progressed.

But, I saw the written on the wall from day one which is why I waited to until all episodes had aired so I could just binge it.

Thread