Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Daredevil (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I am glad we got see his past but so much for him to come out like that certainly makes things difficult for Matt.

1x11 The Path of the Righteous

Leland being insensitive about Vanessa fight for her life could get himself killed and Karen going to see Wilson's mother was going to get ugly after she rang Wesley but Karen getting the upper hand was surprising

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

it was about time he found out

Every episode fight sequences are getting better and i have no idea why people keep compare this to Arrow . so many other reviews keep reference to Arrow as comparison.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The film Blind Fury  from back in (1989) is what I compare this too

1x12 The Ones We Leave Behind

I'm glad Karen was having a nightmare as I would hate to see Wilson kill her but Ben dying keeping her secret was tragic

1x13 Daredevil

If Leland trying to from Wilson wasn't bad enough but being responsible for Vanessa's poisoning was going to far and you knew he would be killed and great job in catching Wilson after his escape

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

This was kind slower pace episode but i can't believe their friendship is over because of this revelation

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i can't believe he was stupid enough leave a loaded gun on a table but for him go out like that was so unbelievable i was surprised   .

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Karen was lucky Wilson's mother couldn't remember and also Wesley didn't tell anyone where he was going

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes she was lucky but spend most of day finishing off the series is tough .

Only 1 more episode left until it's over

Ben getting killed was unfortunate but i rather it was him not Karen

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

This was a great ending to the series but i really want a second season but who knows these are suppose one off Mavel show so next one is Jessica Jones which is suppose to be released somewhere in 2015 i suspect it will be late 2015.

1 down 4 more to go but this was good start it will interesting to see if other show can match as good this one turned out to be.

I don't say this often but it's nice watch a tv series without any sex scenes  

[ Last edited by bala at 4-11-2015 17:27 ]

Reply 31#31 bala's post

This was one of the better new shows

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

i am glad it turned out better than i expected it to be and based on trailer they didn't give anything away .

Apart from the actress from true blood and bad guy, rest of cast were unknown actors i havn't seen before.

Daredevil (2003)

Matt saving the guy in the series but causing the accident in the film was not what I expected and his heightened senses in hospital was better,  taking out his bullies in the ally was great as they were still picking on him after he lost his sight, Elektra making Matt late for court was amusing but you just knew the would hook up

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I was expecting Karen to become elektra if this gets a second season

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I expected Karen to be a client first but the changes in the series I did prefer and Elektra in season two would be great even if it's someone new

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

The series is much better than movie from what i remember guess you not going watch Elektra movie as well?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I just watched a trailer for the Elektra (2005) film which I'm sure I have seen on TV in the past but will watch again to refresh myself

Elektra (2005)

I would of liked a better explanation at the start on how Elektra was revived after being killed in Daredevil rather than flashbacks, catching Abby trying to steal that necklace was great but sods law her next target is her father who she tries to keep alive, making Abby jump when she told her to close her eyes was amusing

This has now been added to the VIP site

Thread