59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Daredevil (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Marvel's Daredevil (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Marvel's Daredevil Premieres on Netflix on April 10, 2015

"Marvel's Daredevil" is a live action series that follows the journey of attorney Matt Murdock, who in a tragic accident was blinded as a boy but imbued with extraordinary senses. Murdock sets up practice in his old neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen, New York where he now fights against injustice as a respected lawyer by day and masked vigilante at night.

Starring: Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Vincent D'Onofrio

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Marvel's Daredevil Here

1x01 Into the Ring

I remember the movie and how awful this was but this version is a lot more serious and i really liked the first episode like most of netflix show this one is well developed with quite decent storyline with hell kitchen bad guy being major crime syndicate who are unstoppable but who would of thought the first case would lead to these bad guys.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

The way Matt lost is sight after the traffic accident was sad but the way he took out the sex traffickers was awesome, Karen being caught with the knife in her hands did make her look guilty but Matt and his partner taking her as their first client was risky on both sides

1x02 Cut Man

Claire nursing Matt back to health was interesting as she was trusting him on blind faith and her telling him were it would hurt was surprising but she would be good to keep around, the others getting drunk was amusing but Matt still rescuing the kid with all those injuries was a little ridiculous

1x02 Cut Man

i like the fact each episode seems to be self contained but Madock being found in bin was lucky as a nurse helps him and we find out why she decides to help him but i can't believe she help tortue that guy .

1x03 Rabbit in a Snow Storm

Taking the case of the bowling ball attack didn't make sense as there was something fishy about the whole situation and the guy killing himself after calling Matt a coward I found ironic as he was scared because he talked

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

They really didn't have a choice as money cleared from the guy who hired them but trying to stop jury tamping was tricky. Karen getting money to keep her mouth shut was predictable but i can't believe she wanted to come clean. I would taken the money, 6 months salary is one hell payout consider she's now working for a start-up. I know she did the right thing but why do i think she get killed by end of series i really like her and don't want that to happen.

I really like the fact they combined legal drama with a action hero storyline

1x04 In the Blood

Claire helping Matt again was nice and what a stroke of luck he gave her a phone especially when the Russians abducted her but not getting their in time was bound to happen at some time, Karen continuing to investigate her case is going to end bad if she don't tell Matt

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i had feeling that Claire would be another member of the team but he needs to bring both  Karen and foggy into the team so he has support unit . Frisk getting interrupted on his date cost him  and made sure guy who messed it up pays for his mistake.

1x05 World on Fire

Setting Matt up for Anatoly's death after Wilson killed him was sneaky as his guys were having no luck themselves but Foggy and Karen helping the elderly woman take on her crooked landlord was nice but the explosion was a surprise and the police about to catch him should make the next interesting

1x06 Condemned

I had a feeling he would escape but the cop killing one of the Russians made it obvious he was cleaning up for Wilson and having the cops killed to frame Daredevil was evil as it now make him the cops number one target

1x07 Stick

Matt getting distracted by the tapping of the blind stick was interesting as he was from his past and Karen was lucky Foggy followed her as she is getting to close

1x08 Shadows in the Glass

Karen obviously had to explain to Foggy but glad they also told Matt as they are all now on the same page and how long will it take them to figure out everything leads back to Wilson, I hope Vanessa still being around doesn't get herself killed but finding out about his past was interesting

1x09 Speak of the Devil

Wilson coming out of the shadows to talk to the press gave him the upper hand for now But having the old lady Foggy and Karen were helping was evil, Foggy finding out Matt was Daredevil took too long

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Poor Foggie he has no idea Karen likes Matt but what was a good cliffhanger with police almost catching him.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I have to say fisk is one hell of evil genius and this what a bad guy is suppose to like because at the moment he's unstoppable. I will waiting all matt's friends to find out he's daredevil.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

At least we find out who trained him but it looks like Stick has another agenda and what a way reveal season 2 plot at the end of the episode i suspect that man stick was talking to will play a major part in the second season.

1x10 Nelson v. Murdock

Foggy asking Matt if he's really blind was understandable after discovering he's Daredevil but nice to see how they meet and Karen going to see Wilson's mother was surprising, Vanessa getting poisoned was tragic but glad it wasn't at the hands of Wilson

59 123
Thread