Thread
Printable Version

The Returned (US) (A&E) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I didn't watched other version so i came to this with fresh eyes and i am not sure how i feel about this it's looks interesting but it just something odd about it that just make me not like it. i can't put my finger on it but it's just strange show. The reaction of the people were not what i expected.

Camile mother just accept it was just odd but calling her ex to make sure she wasn't imagine it was amusing but what he asked the hooker to do was sick .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I don't get this there seem different time frame for the returned i assumed there were all going to be from bus crash this certainly make this show a bit strange i still have mixed feeling but Victor is cause of these accident ?.

This show is starting to remind me of Resurrection with it being reversed .

Rowen thinking he was a ghost was interesting situation until she realised he was real.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I have a feeling Victor did something to her

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Finding those hidden camera was a good thing but finding out it was suicide was tough but with so many lies the question is what she will do. That scar on her back being same as Camille in morgue was interesting coincident

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

To be honest i actually didn't know about it until i read your comment but i do remember see advert for it on tv few years back but didn't know what it was.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-19-2015 19:25 ]

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Adam being serial killer is sad but i have no idea what he will do with him because if he contiue kill people how is he suppose to protect him ?.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-19-2015 19:25 ]

1x06 Lucy

I suppose this was the best episode so far because it's slowly starting  to make sense which is surprising.

Adam not killing her was a surprise but it's a bit creepy him giving her his mother clothes but her willing do him is really messed up after she found out he was returned.  speaking on which are all character on this show very frisky the amount of sex scenes in this show is amusing. it's like none of these characters have any impulse control.  

Lucy waking up was another surprise,  the con-women now is psychic that what i call irony.

Peter confession to Victor was interesting but making him put the gun to head and thinking it was his partner was interesting. Clearly Victor has some powers.   

Victor stopping Julie from killing herself because he thought she was a fairy was amusing

What a way for Claire to find out that Lena had multiple partners and the fact that her ex husband knew about it and didn't tell her was sad as he was drunk and didn't care enough to actually be a parent to his remaining daughter is sick.

1x07 Rowen

Rowen deciding continue current life was good plan but i had a felling simon wouldn't let go so easily but with him dead again the question is whether he will come back

1x08 Claire

I am glad the girls made up finally but Victor really seem cause of all of this making him go crazy was sad and Simon returning was predictable   

1x09 Helen

Simon kidnapping his daughter was predictable but glad he gave her back and left and Helen is really on a mission to blow up the dam. . Didn't know she was crazy but finding out she burnt down town hall in her previous life was alarming. What a way for her to die originally that must been quick

1x10 Peter

Seeing how Peter died was unfortunate but finding out he wasn't the only one responsible for Victor mother death . Helen having a sort of setback to blowing the dam was amusing.

cancelled

Thread