Thread
Printable Version

The Returned (US) (A&E) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Returned (US) (A&E) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Returned (US) Premiered on A&E on March 09, 2015

The Returned focuses on a small town that is turned upside down when several local people who have been long presumed dead suddenly reappear, having not aged and unaware of their own fatality. As they attempt to resume their lives, strange phenomena and gruesome murders begin to occur. The Returned takes an incredibly unique approach, filled with suspense and twists and turns, to the subject of the living dead

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Returned (US) Here

1x01 Camille

With all the remakes of late this has to be the most appropriate as the original was French and a little hard to follow with the subtitles, we now know the coach crash was four years ago and I'm not surprised Camille's mother looked shocked to find her raiding the fridge but the fact she just walked home from the crash site follows the original

The Returned - 1x02 | Promo "Simon" | A&E [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-12-2015 10:14 ]

1x02 Simon

Simon's story going back six years compared to Camille's four was interesting as I don't think that was revealed in the original and his pursuit of Rowan was bound to complicates her feelings for Tommy as she thought he had been dead for six years and the fact she is about to marry Tommy is bound to bring back the memories of being told about Simon on their wedding day

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x03 Julie

Camille pretending to be Alice, Lena's cousin was risky and I'm not surprised Lena is worried after she discovers the strange scar on her back but Julie's neighbour sticking her nose in is asking for trouble

1x04 Victor

Victor dying in a home invasion 29 years ago was tragic but him killing the nosey neighbour was following the original and glad she found the hidden cameras Tommy had placed around the house

1x05 Tony and Adam

Tony's mother asking him to stop Adam as there was no helping him but the fact he had escaped and killed they should of done it sooner but then again coming back from the dead nobody seen coming, Henry accusing Peter of killing him was surprising

Reply 12#12 bala's post

You did yourself a favour by not watching the original as it was a French series which was then dubbed in English

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Lucy made a quick recovery from her stabbing and Adam helping Lena was nice considering his past

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I had a feeling Camille opening up to the other parents was a bad idea and Simon gave the Sheriff the perfect opportunity to shoot him but I doubt that's the last we see of him

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Julie knowing Victor was pretending to be asleep was amusing and the fact this wasn't his first return from the dead was a surprise, Camille seeing the couple hanging was tragic but predictable as this was done in the original version

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Simon taking Chloe was karma for the Sheriff killing him but glad he came to his senses and looks like Helen has what she needs to blow the dam

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Camille' Victor, Simon and the others looking the same as the day they died but not Peter was strange and poor Simon can't get a break from being killed, Lena getting to feel what Camille felt the day of the coach crash was understandable

Thread