30 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Returned (US) (A&E) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x07 Rowen

Rowen deciding continue current life was good plan but i had a felling simon wouldn't let go so easily but with him dead again the question is whether he will come back

1x08 Claire

I am glad the girls made up finally but Victor really seem cause of all of this making him go crazy was sad and Simon returning was predictable   

1x09 Helen

Simon kidnapping his daughter was predictable but glad he gave her back and left and Helen is really on a mission to blow up the dam. . Didn't know she was crazy but finding out she burnt down town hall in her previous life was alarming. What a way for her to die originally that must been quick

1x10 Peter

Seeing how Peter died was unfortunate but finding out he wasn't the only one responsible for Victor mother death . Helen having a sort of setback to blowing the dam was amusing.

cancelled

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Lucy made a quick recovery from her stabbing and Adam helping Lena was nice considering his past

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I had a feeling Camille opening up to the other parents was a bad idea and Simon gave the Sheriff the perfect opportunity to shoot him but I doubt that's the last we see of him

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Julie knowing Victor was pretending to be asleep was amusing and the fact this wasn't his first return from the dead was a surprise, Camille seeing the couple hanging was tragic but predictable as this was done in the original version

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Simon taking Chloe was karma for the Sheriff killing him but glad he came to his senses and looks like Helen has what she needs to blow the dam

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Camille' Victor, Simon and the others looking the same as the day they died but not Peter was strange and poor Simon can't get a break from being killed, Lena getting to feel what Camille felt the day of the coach crash was understandable

30 12
Thread