31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dig (USA Network) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

That was smart on her part but this mystery seem rather complicated to figure out as there are so many moving pieces .

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I think she has more resources than david but it''s good thing his partner trust him

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Avram getting a goodbye kiss was sweet but i still have no clue what his role in this is he seems to be travelling from 1 place to another .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling she was alive but i thought that would been the season 1 cliffhanger but how can he help her if he's being bought back and where was she?..

1x07 Trust No One

So much for trying to save her boyfriend he was dead the moment he got involved but she was right she need more than a gun if she rescue the boy   . Who says one women can't make a difference

1x08 Sisters of Dinah

What a way to say thank you by slit her neck .

1x09 Jehoshaphat

This was a strange episode but what an ending

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I should of realised Emma looking like Peter's dead daughter was deliberate to catch his attention and Debbie's fake bomb on Josh was impressive but what a shame he needed the toilet, Lynn suspecting where Peter was hiding was great

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Lynn working out where the missing camera footage lead was impressive and Debbie being able to get Josh back was to easy, it had to be a trap

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Emma joining Peter in the shower was a little predictable after changing her hair colour and Lynn going back to work was crazy after what she overheard but who killed Golan was a surprise

1x10 Armageddon Protocol

Golan writing the killers name on the road was great but why he wrote Rebecca didn't make sense at first

31 12
Thread