Thread
Printable Version

American Crime (ABC) General Discussion

American Crime (ABC) General Discussion

Premiers 5 March 2015

All over the news are reports about a young couple in Modesto, California, who were attacked in their home. The case sends shock waves into the community stirring up tensions across racial lines in this gritty drama.

SHOW SITE

American Crime Trailer

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I felt bad for the kid allowing someone borrow the car and now getting arrested for murder was tragic consequence because now he charged with being accomplice  

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

True but he's a kid most teenager would done that make money

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

The mother is a nightmare she really is a handful

Episode 3

Not quite sure what to make of this episode as it provides more background on the suspect but mother trying to add special circumstances to case was bound to fail . .

1x04 Episode 4

At least we are getting court case but it does look like new lawyer is going make things hard to senate to convict him for murder

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

how far will the son's mother go to try prove her son's innocence when it appears he guilty

Episode 5

Aubrey is bad influence on him she got get him deeper into trouble and it look like he realise she more trouble than she worth and you see him slowly falling out of love with her which is sad because i think he can help her keep her clean but she needs motivation for that to happen.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Shame she died

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I actually thought she was dead but i am glad she survived but that latin kid is getting himself into wrong crowd

1x07 Episode Seven

Aubry accusing her brother of sexually assault he when she was younger was a surprise because they thought it was going be Carter she was talking about not her brother but the fact i can't tell whether she was lying or tell the truth is annoying because if it wasn't true why did he walk out of the room?.

I knew it was mistake barb's son allow to let her meet his girlfriend since it didn't go well

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was awful all because of a gunshot but curious whether she the one who caused it since she did buy a gun ?

1x09 Episode Nine

I can't believe she confess but i don't even know whether she's lying or not since we really have no clue who kill him but i think next episode should answer this question.

1x10 Episode 10

I thought this was going to be season finale but look like one more episode which odd number to leave it but this is going to be interesting because we still don't know whether she did it or not ?

Episode Eleven

So much for being free getting shot by the father was sad but what cruel trick they played with her dream thinking Carter somehow survived but without him she had no reason to live .

Thread