Thread
Printable Version

Battle Creek Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Battle Creek Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premieres Sunday, March 1 10/9c

Two detectives with different views on the world team up and using cynicism, guile and deception, they clean up the streets of Battle Creek.

Show Site

BATTLE CREEK - OFFICIAL TRAILER - First Look

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

using a baby monitor isn't exactly professional but having faulty equipment certainly made their job harder but i was curious how did they take him down since they cut to next day ?. It would been more funnier if the taser working when demonstrate to their boss .

Milt investigating style is typical of some who has been trained in latest techniques while Russ is street smarts

These two are interesting characters trust Russ being unlucky one getting shot in drive-by

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

drowning in maple syrup is interesting way to kill a person don't you think ?

Trying to sneak out of the police station without new guy was stupid you knew he would find out but using his tablet to see their reflection was amusing but they must back way out without passing his office ?

1x03 Man's Best Friend

Who would of thought a school visit would lead to a drug bust . I can't believe she willing protect her cop uncle for the drugs despite pressure put on her from everyone in her family

1x04 Heirlooms

Trying to see which dog was better police dog was amusing as it lead to a kid and than finding out reason she was killed was because of an inheritance was sad.

1x05 Old Flames

Talk about a romantic gesture going so wrong

1x06 Cereal Killer

Thinking it was mayor who was the target not mascot was a nice twist as it looked like mascot saved the mayor but the mayor being an a drug addict was a surprise but finding out his assistant wasn't paying his drug dealer was amusing as it lead to one hell of a confusing situation   .

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Meeting Russ's mother gave insight as why he doesn't trust people but figure out his trophy had cash in them was smart

1x08 Old Wounds

What a way to find out your father killed your mother by accident

1x09 Gingerbread Man

This was good episode since it focus on other Detectives in the unit and not Russ and i don't know but B team certainly was more amusing to watch than Russ

CANCELLIED

1x10 Stockholm

Russ getting kidnapped was amusing and trying to find him was good episode but so many amusing moments with the dog

1x11 The Hand-Off

Russ is never going to ever man up and ask Holly on a date which is sad

1x12 Homecoming

I really didn't see the ending coming with Russ and Holly hooking up but this made thing rather complicated when we find out everyone knew about it but holly dropping the bombshell that she leaving was sad

1x13 Sympathy for the Devil

This was series finale and leave it on a cliffhanger was sad but we finally find out why Milt is in battle creek and the fact that he has been through quite a lot . That's one hell of guilt trip he's on

Thread