22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Secrets and Lies Season 1 (US) General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Secrets and Lies Season 1 (US) General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Secrets and Lies (US) Premiered on ABC on March 01, 2015

Ben Crawford is about to go from Good Samaritan to murder suspect, after he discovers the body of his neighbor's young son in the woods. As Detective Andrea Cornell digs for the truth, the secrets and lies of this town come to the surface and no one is above suspicion.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Secrets and Lies (US) Here

1x01 pilot

I really feel sorry for Ben because he just found the body and that cop think he's the main suspect but bombshell that kids was his certainly changed the situation but look on his face suggested he didn't know

[ Last edited by bala at 3-31-2015 17:37 ]

1x02 The Father

I don't think it's a good idea for tom to be hanging around with mother because it kind of makes him look guilty .

1x03 The Affair

I am not surprised he went to the gun store after the break in but customer telling him to kill himself was awful

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x04 The Sister

Finding out his older daughter lied to him about night of Tom's murder made thing more interesting

1x05 The Jacket

That jacket was another piece of evidence but trying prove his onnocence is starting to get difficult and his stalker is making things even more hard on him

1x06 The Confession

We find out who's Tom's stalker but Cornell saving him was nice but suggesting she offered protection he declined

1x07 The Cop

Going after Cornell  seem like a bad idea if she the type of person willing put her daughter in jail for stolen drugs shows what she's capable of and i was wondering how long it would take until Ben decides he's better off without his family.

1x08 The Son

Finally we know he didn't kill him but at least i have some idea what happened . I am glad he now know for a fact he didn't do it since he remember what happened

1x09 The Mother

Cornell finally believe he didn't do this was amazing but figuring out it was a women was nice deduction and we have two suspect let see who it will be

22 12
Thread