29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hotel Babylon Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hotel Babylon Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Hotel Babylon Season 1-4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-28-2015 23:34 ]

Season 1 Comment

wow i just finished first season that's what a call a cliffhanger and at least few mysteries solved from first episode.  (Comment Made By Bala)

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-28-2015 23:04 ]

Season 2 Comment

wow i really going miss Rebecca but i'm glad she appointed Charlie to  her position and it was a good twist to that just when we thought it was going be solded everyone going lose their job she has diffrent plan. i'm going miss her but moving on 3rd season was ok.

unfortunately i have say 2nd season was disappointing compared to first season   (Comment Made By Bala)

Season 3 Comment

OMG charlie and jackie left the show

not quite sure if i'm gonna like the rest of the season.  all my fav characters in this show have left    i'll have to see if it will be as good without them but i'm not thinking it will be.  the new manager bugs me (Comment Made By kwargalla)

Season 3 Comment

Wow you beat me to this but that's all Charlie fault isn't but next episode was funny because young guy learnt he need all of them to help him.  (Comment Made By Bala)

Season 3 Comment

so i've gotten to the end of the series (so far aired) and quiet enjoyed it.  on saying that though i don't think i'd watch another season.  the dynamic of the cast has changed and i prefer the original cast to the newer cast. (Comment Made By kwargalla)

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-28-2015 23:03 ]

Season 3 Comment

these things happens-eventually certain actors get fed up,please remember that each season is 1 year so the fact we watch 3 season in 1 week make the difference (Comment Made By Bala)

Season 3 Comment

very true..but it's so much fun to compile 3 years into a week of watching (Comment Made By kwargalla)

Season 3 Comment

Well the one thing i like about these shows is the fact it doesn't shy away real issues like tony protect  15 year old prostitute that really makes me angry how she used for it. i'm glad tony stuck his neck on the line for her and blonde woman talk about being a runner   .Last episode was good poor anna finding out truth and i think new manager has a crush on PR lady?. what do you think? (Comment Made By Bala)

Season 4 Comment

While checking tv guide i was shocked to find new season starts coming Friday

Fri 19 June

Season 4  Episode 1 of 8
New series. As the hotel is threatened with closure, Tony desperately tries to secure a deal with a wealthy Asian businessman, but negotiations prove unsuccessful. However, a millionaire is among a crowd of people seeking refuge in the establishment following a terror alert in central London, and he is so impressed with the staff's professionalism he decides to buy Babylon, securing its future. Meanwhile, Anna is nearly eight months' pregnant but in denial about the baby's father. Former EastEnder Nigel Harman joins the cast (Comment made by Bala)

Season 4 Comment

Wow Did Not See Anything On Tv About The New  Season Starting, Guess BBC Are Slipping.

Season 4 Comment

i know it been such a long time since the last season  but to put it on Friday 9pm is bad slot . Hopefully it added next day on here but still why waste vip points if you can watch it live. (Comment made by Bala)

Season 4 Comment

Ex-EastEnder Nigel Harman books into Hotel Babylon for the new series this week.

Harman joins the British drama as a playboy businessman when Hotel Babylon opens its doors for a fourth series this Friday.

All eyes are on Harman's character, Sam Franklin, when the hotel is threatened with closure. Will he save the day? The continuation of the series, which is scheduled for a further seven episodes, certainly suggests so.

Also joining the cast this season is Hex actress Anna Wilson-Jones, who stars as a bailiff--and Franklin's ex-wife--called Juliet Miller.

Talking about their relationship, Harman says: "It's not front and centre with those two--it very much bubbles under the surface and by the end of the series hopefully it becomes more prevalent."

Wilson-Jones adds: “There is still something between them but Juliet can't quite work out what that is yet. She is determined not to let him get under her skin again and yet... she can't help herself.”

Former model Abi Titmuss and Countryfile's Ben Fogle also make guest appearances in the series' premiere--Titmuss as a nun and Fogle as himself. Denise Van Outen, Kelly Osbourne and Michael Winner will feature later in the series.

The new series of Hotel Babylon begins on BBC One this Friday, June 19, at 9pm. (Comment made by Bala)

Season 4 Comment

Episode 1:

I really missed this show but what a great episode i figured he would buy the hotel but now that he's broke it will be interesting to see what happens (Comment made by Bala)

Season 4 Comment

This was a great show. I am glad it is back.

The ep. was wonderful it show that when the staff all works together they can do wonderful things.

It will be cool to see how he gets his money back now that the only thing he has is the hotel (Comment made by carlorica)

Season 4 Comment

I have forgotten do we know who the father is ? (Comment made by Bala)

Season 4 Comment

Episode 1: great episode.love the show.i dont think we do bala. (Comment made by gyki98)

Season 4 Comment

Episode 2

Well this another good episode Annie looking after that child realise it's not as easy as she thought it would be and i loved how guy went along pretending he's the father which gave credits -how sad must you be happy that you not baby father but act as if he was (Comment made by Bala)

Season 4 Comment

Episode 3:

I'm really going to miss Anna it won't be the same without her i didn't even know she was leaving the show i assume she was going stay on after baby but finding out who the father was surprise . of all the people we are slightly surprised who it turned out to be (Comment made by Bala)

Season 4 Comment

It was a surprise and it was great to see Charlie again even if it was for a short time.

It was great of Anna to do what she did at the end of the show. It show that she really did like him the best. Also shows that he did give Anna the happy ending she always wanted. (Comment made by carlorica)

29 12
Thread