Thread
Printable Version

What is your absolute favourite show? - Quiz (Closed. Winners in Post #15)

What is your absolute favourite show? - Quiz (Closed. Winners in Post #15)

Ok all, we have a really simple quiz for you. It's just one question:

Q: If someone said you could only watch one show and one show only, what would that be and why?

Everyone who replies gets 5 points for their answer. The best answer will get an additional 30 points, second best will get an additional 20 points and third best will get an additional 10 points. .

You must only pick one show. Post your answers below. We'll run the quiz for a week and winners will be announced at the end. Good luck!!

I'll start:

Show:
Blue Bloods

Why:
I just love it. It's the one show that, when it's on the site, I have to watch it immediately. I think the reasons are a few. 1) It's set in New York and I love New York (my second home!!) I'm always watching either saying "Oh, I've been there" or noting a place to visit when I am there again. lol. 2) I love the Regan family dynamic. I reminds me of my own family. Ok, maybe not as cheesy but somewhere in between. 3) I think they always have great stories. I never get bored of it so that's a good sign!
Ok, that's my one. So what's yours?

[ Last edited by shinny at 3-2-2015 18:36 ]

Thanks to everyone who took part. You made it so difficult for us we decided to let the random name picker select 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. Congratulations to the winners. Your points will be awarded shortly....

Click on the video to see the radomizer select the winners....

Winners (highlight to see)
1) arksongbird - 30 points
2) TallMidget - 20 points
3) codebreaker - 10 points

All points have now been awarded. Shinny

Thread