Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Maron

Maron season 3 episode 2 is the same as episode 1
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 confirmed - thanks for reporting 5-29-2015 17:53
Things Change

Black Jesus

Hi Season 2 episode 1 of black Jesus isn't working I am getting the message Not Found The requested URL /shows/20150918/107229/ was not found on this server. Apache Server at viptv.net Port 80 Best of luck getting it fixed
Things Change

Dr. Ken

Dr. Ken Season 1 episode 17 is playing Last Man Standing
Things Change

Dr. Ken

Whoops! My mistake it is Dr. Ken it's just showing the last few minutes of Last Man Standing before the show begins. Sorry for mistaking it for being the wrong show!
Things Change

Marvel's agents of shield

The program skips from midway through previews of last week's episode to around a third of the way through, goes black. After that dialog is spotty, tried both servers (EU and US). Restarted my computer but got the same results.
Things Change

Marvel's agents of shield

Whoops! Yes it was season 3 episode 19
I am having trouble with quite a few shows which leads me to believe it could be something on my end.
When I tried to watch Marvel's Agents of Shield the show skipped as I mentioned in the original post.
It happened again with the latest episode of the Flash season 2, episodes 19 and 20 then again this morning
with Game of Thrones season 6 episode 3.
The show opens like normal but after the first 5 - 10 seconds it begins to skip past the beginning to about 12:13 but the screen stays
green.
I uninstalled my flash player and reinstalled but that didn't help.
I went through the tech tips to repair my player and got the same results.
It doesn't happen on all shows because if you note my viewing history I've been
able to watch older shows no problem.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

((I have an update: When I don't use the pop out feature I am now able to play the episodes in question. Not sure why but happy to have found a solution! ))
[ Last edited by suzannasinister at 5-9-2016 14:23 ]
Things Change

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Season 7 episode 4 is supposed to be Home Sweet Homedilly Dum Doodly but the episode it plays is Bart Sells His Soul. I didn't see it on the list so I hope I haven't just reported something you're already aware of. Cheers
Things Change

Thread