59 123
Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Reply 185#185 fifi79's post

I just randomly tested a few episodes from season 6 and the sound seemed fine to me. If you could provide more information it would be helpful. Which server/s have you tried, what type of device are you using to view, which episodes, in particular, are you having trouble hearing, etc? Codebreaker has a point. There have been 11 episodes and no other complaints, which I would expect to see if the issue was with the uploads.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 188#188 fifi79's post

I'll ask Shinny if she can test it on those devices, since I don't have them. I tried it on my iPod Touch using Safari, as well as my Samsung tablet, and laptop. It sounded a little tinny, but completely audible. Sinéad should be able to tell if the audio is different on those devices.

Reply 191#191 cattywampus's post

I don't have a Mac to test on. I'll see if one of the other mods does. The sound is working fine on all servers, including mobile, on all of my devices. Have you had any recent updates to your computer? Or are you due to update anything? Hopefully, someone else will be able to check it out, so that, if it's an issue for others using a Mac, it can be taken care of.

Reply 194#194 shinny's post

Thanks for checking that Sinéad.

Reply 200#200 suzannasinister's post

No problem. Thanks for letting us know.

Reply 202#202 soprano.sofia's post

We have episode guides for most of the shows the site carries here in the forum. Here is a link to the House of Cards guides. I will try to get it updated ASAP. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-8-2016 14:30 ]

Reply 206#206 Crixan's post

I can currently only access the mobile site (am away from home & only have my tablet), but if it was wrong, it appears to be fixed now. It's definitely an episode of The Magicians in the mobile site.

Reply 208#208 Crixan's post

OK, I'm home now. It's only the wrong episode on the HD server. It is the correct episode on the EU, US, and mobile servers. Please remember to always check all of the desktop servers. It doesn't cost you any more points, and often, the problem is only with one of them.

Reply 210#210 Noverman's post

Thanks for reporting. I checked, and it looks like it's the correct episode on the HD server, but the EU, US & Mobile all servers have 2x04 there. I am adding the error to the table. Hopefully you can watch it on the HD server.

Reply 212#212 aposnak's post

That was reported Friday, and added to the table. It is only wrong on the HD server. It's correct on the EU, US, and mobile servers. (see post #206 above)

Reply 216#216 soprano.sofia's post

I just tested it on the mobile server and if it was the wrong episode before, it's fixed now. If you are able to view it on your iPad within 24 hours of your first attempt, you should not be charged any more points. If you need reimbursement, please see post #1 for instructions on how to request them.

Reply 219#219 cwloman2's post

There have been issues with the credit card gateway. The best payment options are the Special Offers. They can be found here.

Reply 226#226 chutha's post

You probably clicked it before it was completely uploaded. I just checked & it's working now. If you can watch it within 24 hours of your first attempt, you shouldn't be charged again. If you are charged again, or can't see it within that timeframe, please send a PM to admin requesting reimbursement.

Reply 231#231 suzannasinister's post

You forgot to list the episode number. Is the problem with the most recent episode?

Reply 233#233 suzannasinister's post

Thank you for posting an update. I'm not sure why that made a difference, but I'm happy to hear you were able to solve your issue.

Reply 235#235 amy2005's post

I'm not sure why it gave you any problems. I just tested it on both servers and it loaded and played fine.

Reply 239#239 gothceltgirl's post

I just checked it on all 3 servers and the sound was working fine. Not sure why you had an issue, but thanks for taking the time to report it.

Reply #241 Milks26's post & #242 Piper222's post

Thanks. I have confirmed both errors and added them to the table.

Reply 252#252 ekater1's post

I did some searching, and see what happened. The first 2 episodes aired the same night. We only have the first episode, which was actually a special, according to some descriptive sites. I'll add it to the list.

59 123
Thread