Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Our Girl

I don't know if this has been reported before but there are some errors in the uploads for 'Our Girl':

- Episode 1 is correct
- Episode 2 is a duplicate of episode 1
- Episode 3 is actually episode 2
- Episode 4 is actually episode 3 
- Episode 5 is actually episode 4 
- The final episode (#5) is missing
[ Last edited by heatherfcassidy at 5-30-2015 17:13 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 thank you - added to list 5-30-2015 14:23

Chicago PD 3x5 and 3x6

I PM'd the below message to lbjedward 3 times already - on 12th November, 23rd November and 12th December. Is there a reason why I haven't had a reply? ============================================= Chicago PD 3x5 is a double length episode so it is 3x5 and 3x6 combined. I only realised this when I clicked on 3x6 and realised I'd seen it already. Please can you refund me 2 points? thanks

LIFE IN PIECES 1x22

Hi, I'm just watching Life in Pieces 1x22 and I've definitely seen this episode on VIP before, Can you check if it is a duplicate of a previously uploaded episode? thanks

Reply 222#222 codebreaker's post

Hi Jim, The title matches the episode, I think it's definitely episode 22, but it must have been uploaded incorrectly under another episode number earlier on as I've definitely already seen it, in which case an earlier episode must be missing. I just can't check as I don't want to lose lots of points!

Reply 224#224 codebreaker's post

I have just realised the same thing! Checked it on another website. Thanks!

New Site

Hi, Couple of questions about the new site.
- it used to be possible to 'search' the viewing logs without having to click through each screen to see which episode you last watched. Is this feature going to be added?
- Also, any time I pause a video and then press play again, it logs it as another viewing which means several duplicates are made in the viewing logs which makes clicking through take much longer than it should. Why is it doing this?
thanks

Thread