Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Better call Saul

Hi. Just tried to watch the last episode of Better call Saul. Tried for at least 5 times and each time it just said: cant play video. Media source has failed. 

Please give me my lost poits back. 

And please help me so that I could watch the last episode of Saul

Thank You. 

Reply 81#81 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you for your post. Sadly I still cant watch anything. Every time I try it just says: Cant play video. Media source loading has failed. I'm using an IPad and a local (Finland) wi-fi connection.

Reply 83#83 waterlilybarb's post

Yes I'm using the site m.viptv.net. And still I cant watch anything. What could it be?

House of cards

Hi. Just started to binge-watch house of cards. Is there something wrong with the episodes???? I tryed to watch episode 5, Chapter 44. it feels like this episode is not right. It feels like I've missed a lot of episodes. The story hase som how completely jumped, if you know what I mean. And I cant find any episode-summarys in the internet to be sure about the development of the story-line. It has happened to me before that the episodes of some shows were not correct. Like the same episode was 2 times, but under different episode names. I believe this was the case with Transparent. I hope you could help me soon. I want to keep watching House of Cards. Thank you. Sofia

Mom

Hi! I tryed to watch the new episode of Mom 3 x 16 with my IPad. But when the episode opened, it was the episode 15 even though the episode was listed as 16. Please give me my lost 4 points back. Thank you.

Thread