Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Scandal 4x16 not uploaded (aired 19th Mar)

Updated on table

Updated and therefore removed from the table:

Scandal: 4x16 Not updated. Aired March 19th

Reply 44#44 turiel's post

I've also tested it on both the main site and mobile site and different browsers and it's working fine for me.

Reply 45#45 Melissa21's post

Nurse Jackie is there and working.

Reply 47#47 ckaiser1998's post

The EU and US versions are correct. The HD version is still Atlantis.

Reply 51#51 ckaiser1998's post

You're very welcome!

Reply 59#59 ritac-p's post

If there is no HD button it means the tech team were unable to get a HD version of that show/episode(s)

Reply 84#84 soprano.sofia's post

I just tested a few shows on my iPhone and it's working fine for me. Just checking, have you got the most up to date version of iOS?

Interesting Barb. I know some people have had video related problems with iOS 7 so I wonder if Sofia is on that version. I can't think of any other reason why.

Maybe it's worth Sofia using something like Puffin Browser and just access the normal site?

Sofia, check out the last point here: How do I watch VIP on my Tablet, iPad, PS3, Smart TV, etc?

Reply 88#88 Piper222's post

Hi, you don't need to repeat it thanks. Some take much longer to fix because the admin team have to source the files. I'd imagine they are struggling to get this one.

Fixed and therefore removed from the table:

Babylon 1x01 on VIP is actually the Pilot. 1x01 is therefore missing (1x01 now has both merged)
Being Mary Jane 2x07 Aired on March 17th but not updated
Dark Matter 1x06 wrong episode HD only
Dollhouse 1x01 is actually the unaired Pilot "Echo" (1x01 is now the real Ghost episode. Pilot removed)
Impastor 1x01 Link is broken EU/US/HD
Maron 3x02 episode is a duplicate of 3x01
New Girl 4x19 is a repeat of 4x06 EU/US/HD (EU/US fixed. HD still incorrect and will remain on the table)
Nurse Jackie 7x03 2:55 - video gets stuck while audio continues MOB
[ Last edited by shinny at 9-2-2015 09:47 ]

Seems to be hit and miss with the shows impacted.

It's not all shows but quite a lot of them. We'll have to wait for the admin team to advise.

*edit* it appears to be recent shows or shows that had a recent update. The older shows seem to be ok. [ Last edited by shinny at 9-21-2015 18:46 ]

Reply 134#134 jannellhowell's post

Yes, send a mail to LBJedward@gmail.com as he's more likely to respond faster to that. Before you do, does anyone else in your household have a VIPTV account? Just make sure you are logged in under your own account.

Reply 136#136 jannellhowell's post

You're welcome

Fargo 2x09 HD everything is at fast speed. Added to Table.

Reply 165#165 zozozo's post

Ah I know what it is, you are on the mobile site. When you said EU server I only checked the desktop site. Yep, they are missing there. I'll add them to the table. Thanks!

Ok this is very odd. When I checked earlier I saw them, now they are gone! Anyway, I've logged it and updated the table to say it's EU/US and MOB.

Fixed and therefore removed from the table

Citizen Khan: All of Season 3 is missing
Extant: 2x09 is an episode of Suits instead of Extant

Reply 189#189 waterlilybarb's post

I checked a few episodes this evening on the iPad via Apple TV to the TV and it was perfect. No glitches at all.

fifi, the only thing I can think is that your Apple TV is not using the latest update, maybe check that and see if it makes any difference. Failing that, check you have the latest iOS installed on your iPad.

Reply 192#192 cattywampus's post

Yep, unfortunately just looks like your Mac. I've tested the same episode on mine and it's working perfectly.

Did you make sure your sounds settings are correct in system settings=>sound=>output?

If you've connected to an external source before and have disconnected from that make sure it says "internal speakers" in the output table. If you are connecting via AppleTv then make sure it's picking up your TV's speakers and not the internal ones. [ Last edited by shinny at 1-24-2016 10:10 ]

Thread