Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Reply 104#104 spratt89's post

I changed it to "fixed" for now, and will remove it completely in a couple of days.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 106#106 mssweet's post

Quote:
Originally posted by mssweet at 8-27-2015 15:34
OMG Its still wrong!! AND I lost points again! Ok, this is getting a bit ridiculous now, could I get some point reimbursed for as much as I have been through with this! According to what I have read a ...

I am very sorry about that. I will fix the table to indicate the errors again. Unfortunately, I didn't double check the episodes myself before changing their status.

I just checked the official website of the show, and I see where the problem begins. The 1st episode aired, was actually 1x01 and 1x02 (which they are on our site), but are listed together as episode 1x01 on the site. That is why we have 13 episodes, while the official site only shows 12, and why the episode titles are all off by one. I was able to view the beginning of each episode on the NBC website, and have confirmed that we are completely missing episode 1x09 - "Why?", and that the mislabeled episode 1x10, which should be titled "It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)", was uploaded twice. I can also confirm that episodes 1x11, 1x12, and 1x13 are correct on our site.

You are very welcome to request reimbursement for your lost points. I would request the total amount you've lost due to the errors - not just lost for this episode. I have awarded you extra forum points for the inconvenience, as well as the frustration. You can also post in this thread if you'd like to have your forum points converted to VIP points.

Reply 108#108 mssweet's post

Glad to be of some help, and sorry again about the misinformation. I've sent myself a PM to remind me to check the episode again tomorrow, and will continue doing so until it's fixed.

Reply 110#110 mssweet's post

It is. It is just not done as regularly as it used to be, since fewer requests are made.

Reply 115#115 aisa27's post

It appears that there has been an update to the site, and it's not currently compatible with all mobile devices. I checked & it works on my iPod Touch 4th Gen, but not my Android with Jellybean 4.2.2. There is nothing we moderators can do to about this kind of issue.

Reply 117#117 aisa27's post

It's not your device that is the issue. It seems the techs changed something on the site in the last day or so, because I was able to watch a video on my Android phone on Friday. You are welcome to send a PM to the site Administrator. The link is in post #1 of this thread. I also left a note in Site Management asking for some information about the update, since we had no notice of when changes would be made.

Reply 138#138 greenie14's post

What device are you watching on? Also, is it happening on every video, or just on certain ones? I always pause the shows so they can load prior to watching, and have not had any audio issues. I tried on a couple videos just prior to posting, and the sound is working fine. If it's on all the videos, I think the issue must be on your end. If it's only a few, please let us know which ones, so they can be checked.

Reply 140#140 kemo's post

Someone else reported this yesterday, but I cannot repeat the error. Can you please let us know what kind of device you are watching on? It works fine for me on my laptop on both the US & EU servers.

Reply 143#143 latinlady617's post

Can you please let us know what kind of device you are trying to view on? I am checking on my laptop right now, and it's playing fine on the all 3 servers. I have just edited the first post to include device, since there are now so many different options, and it seems to make a difference as to how the videos work.

Reply 142 & 145 djgravy's post

I'm not sure why some are having issues. I just tried both season 5 episodes of Scandal and they loaded and played fine. Has your computer updated lately? Which OS are you using? It just dawned on me that I didn't update to Windows 10 because of all the glitches I heard it was having. Maybe that's the difference?

Reply 153#153 serena75's post

I checked and they are different episodes. We aren't adding incorrect titles to the table anymore, since it doesn't affect viewing ability, but we are happy to double check that the episodes are the correct ones.

Reply 155#155 greeneyedjess's post

Jim's , aka codebreaker, suggestion is your best option. Here is a link to the offers. The Amazon gift card one is the best value.

Reply 158#158 alex4john's post

You need to be more specific as to what type of tablet you are using. I don't have a tablet, but tested the episode on my phone. The sound was fine, and there was no error. You do have 30 attempts per 24 hours on your initial points.

Reply 161#161 gothceltgirl's post

I've checked it on both the EU & US servers. The lag is so slight that it doesn't really interfere with anyone's ability to watch and understand the episode.

Reply 171#171 heatherfcassidy's post

Check the tracking in your PM box. If the message title is still in bold font, he hasn't opened it yet. Also, you should only send 1 PM. If you do not hear back within 24 hours, please either PM one of the forum Super Moderators, or feel free to post in the forum. That way one of us can contact LBJ directly on your behalf.

Reply 174#174 kemo's post

When did you send the money for points, and which offer did you use? It seems he hasn't been checking his PMs lately. I sent him an email on behalf of another member recently and am also waiting for a response. Until we hear back from him, there's not much we can do. I can assure you that people have always received what they've paid for, but I don't know what is causing the delay right now.

Reply 177#177 belinda.ben's post

It's 2x06 - "Presenting Lorelai Gilmore", right? I checked it on both the EU & US servers and both audio and video work fine. On what type of device were you attempting to watch it?

Reply 180#180 phy718's post

What do you mean? I checked, and the season 3 episodes are Vengeance. Season 2 episodes are different than season 3 episodes - I just checked. I don't watch the show, so if you could provide more specific information, it would be helpful.

Reply 182#182 valeriej's post

I'm currently checking in via my tablet, but will check on my laptop later today to see if I have the same issues. Since no one else has mentioned it, and you are having similar issues on other sites, it's more likely to be an issue on your end. Do you have any extensions added that might interfere with how a site is viewed? If so, you might want to try disabling it/them when using the site.

Reply 182#182 valeriej's post

OK, I've now checked on my laptop, and see no problems with viewing episode lists.

Thread