Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Awake, episode 1, season 1 (the pilot)

Hi there, I tried to watch "Awake", episode 1, season 1 http://www.viptv.net/shows/20120404/103169/ but it didn't load on either the european or American servers. I was able to watch other programmes, so its definitely this link that is broken. I'd appreciate it if you could look into it. Thank you!

New site problems

Hi guys I've had a number of issues with the new site. I have the same problem with the timeline staying at the bottom of my screen. Also a thin black line divides the screen into four during the whole show. It has happened on a number of different shows (but not on a film I watched). Lastly on some shows the box with "TV shows-ranking" stays on the bottom right of the page- which is beyond annoying (but it doesn't happen on all shows)! I am watching on my LG smart TV - so please don't tell me to change browser because I just press the internet button and it logs in - I don't choose what browser to use (unless there is some way of changing it -is there?). Hope someone can help because I love VIP but couldn't keep watching if this is going to be forever! Thank you.

Thread