Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Peep Show Series 9 Episode 1

The US server of Season 9, episode 1 of Peep Show is out of sync. The entire video is a little out of sync sound/picture.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 confirmed - but not big enough to have t 11-21-2015 23:07

Reply 161#161 gothceltgirl's post

I've checked it on both the EU & US servers. The lag is so slight that it doesn't really interfere with anyone's ability to watch and understand the episode.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Project Runway, season 14

Missing episodes:

Ep 14 – Finale Part 2
Ep 15 – Season 14 Reunion

(EU server)
[ Last edited by shinny at 12-10-2015 21:36 ]
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Confirmed. Added to error table. 12-10-2015 13:40

Fargo 2x09 HD everything is at fast speed. Added to Table.

Reply 163#163 zozozo's post

That's weird they are definitely not showing for me. I've checked again just now. Project Runway - season 14 Episodes 14 an 15.

Reply 165#165 zozozo's post

Ah I know what it is, you are on the mobile site. When you said EU server I only checked the desktop site. Yep, they are missing there. I'll add them to the table. Thanks!

Reply 166#166 shinny's post

Thanks. I'm using laptop so i assume i'm on the desktop site. Confused! but thanks for looking into it anyway

Ok this is very odd. When I checked earlier I saw them, now they are gone! Anyway, I've logged it and updated the table to say it's EU/US and MOB.

Reply 168#168 shinny's post

thanks!

Fixed and therefore removed from the table

Citizen Khan: All of Season 3 is missing
Extant: 2x09 is an episode of Suits instead of Extant

Chicago PD 3x5 and 3x6

I PM'd the below message to lbjedward 3 times already - on 12th November, 23rd November and 12th December. Is there a reason why I haven't had a reply? ============================================= Chicago PD 3x5 is a double length episode so it is 3x5 and 3x6 combined. I only realised this when I clicked on 3x6 and realised I'd seen it already. Please can you refund me 2 points? thanks

Reply 171#171 heatherfcassidy's post

Check the tracking in your PM box. If the message title is still in bold font, he hasn't opened it yet. Also, you should only send 1 PM. If you do not hear back within 24 hours, please either PM one of the forum Super Moderators, or feel free to post in the forum. That way one of us can contact LBJ directly on your behalf.

The Returned 2x01

This is not the US version of the show which got cancellied This is the French series.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 confirmed - thanks for reporting 12-14-2015 19:31

Can't get Lbjedward - gift card sent no credit added!

I sent $66 for Fs to Lbjedward and I haven't been credited yet, I sent an email no response. Just like no response to two PMs sent in September for a refund for 4 points. Please help!

Reply 174#174 kemo's post

When did you send the money for points, and which offer did you use? It seems he hasn't been checking his PMs lately. I sent him an email on behalf of another member recently and am also waiting for a response. Until we hear back from him, there's not much we can do. I can assure you that people have always received what they've paid for, but I don't know what is causing the delay right now.

Haven 5x26

Episode is currently missing
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 confirmed - thanks for posting 12-27-2015 19:29

Gilmore Girls, Season 2 from episode 6.  Able to hear the episode but there is the video does not work. Freezes on the first frames.  First experienced this on the 26th November....only just found this thread.

Reply 177#177 belinda.ben's post

It's 2x06 - "Presenting Lorelai Gilmore", right? I checked it on both the EU & US servers and both audio and video work fine. On what type of device were you attempting to watch it?

is the site down ?

Hi !
OK this problem seems to have been fixed in the meantime !
Thank you !

Yuna
[ Last edited by yunaaisha at 1-1-2016 11:38 ]

Strike Back Season 3

Based on other video services (e.g., Amazon) Strike Back Season 3 on VIP is playing Season 2's episodes on all servers.

Thread