Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Reply 140#140 kemo's post

Someone else reported this yesterday, but I cannot repeat the error. Can you please let us know what kind of device you are watching on? It works fine for me on my laptop on both the US & EU servers.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

none of the episodes are loading

i tried to watch the latest episode of scandal (ep 2) and it wouldnt load. tried it with US,EUR and HD options i tried it with the free shows the interceptor and the brink and none would load i dont know if its a server problem please inform lbjedward and update thanks

Blacklist

season 3 E1  Troll Farmer
US EU & HD

Loads but won't play

Reply 143#143 latinlady617's post

Can you please let us know what kind of device you are trying to view on? I am checking on my laptop right now, and it's playing fine on the all 3 servers. I have just edited the first post to include device, since there are now so many different options, and it seems to make a difference as to how the videos work.

none of the episodes are loading

for my previous post i am watching on a laptop

Reply 142 & 145 djgravy's post

I'm not sure why some are having issues. I just tried both season 5 episodes of Scandal and they loaded and played fine. Has your computer updated lately? Which OS are you using? It just dawned on me that I didn't update to Windows 10 because of all the glitches I heard it was having. Maybe that's the difference?

Reply 146#146 waterlilybarb's post

cant really say .my pc is always updating lol, not on windows 10..but other videos youtube etc working so idk ..just tried and scandal loaded albeit very slowly ..which will return sanity to my household as my gf gets her weekly fix of scandal..keep you posted if any other issues arises

THE MINDY PROJECT (now on Hulu)

Where is Season 4, Episode 4?  (New episodes air on Hulu on Tuesdays.)
Shinny: Resolved. [ Last edited by shinny at 12-10-2015 11:55 ]

Without a Trace

Season 7 episode 20 is missing and episode 24 is linked twice due to episode 20 on being numbered incorrectly. The episode 20 on VIP is actually 21. After that, episode 21 is actually 22, episode 22 is actually 23, episode 23 is actually 24 and the final episode 24 is correct.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Confirmed. Added to error table. 12-10-2015 04:04

America's Next Top Model, Cycle 22, Episode 11

Hello, any update on when this episode will air?
Shinny: Resolved. [ Last edited by shinny at 12-10-2015 12:07 ]
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

supernatural

supernatural season 11 episode 3 voice out of sync

banlron
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Treasure +4 Confirmed. Added to error table 12-10-2015 04:12

The Practice

The Practice, Season 4, Episode 10.  Both servers provide only audio and no video.  I have tried three browsers and two different devices (Surface Pro 3 and Samsung laptop) same issue in all instances.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Confirmed. Thanks for reporting. 10-26-2015 21:38

Falling Skies Season 5

Episodes 4 and 6 are both named Pope Breaks Bad.

Reply 153#153 serena75's post

I checked and they are different episodes. We aren't adding incorrect titles to the table anymore, since it doesn't affect viewing ability, but we are happy to double check that the episodes are the correct ones.

Can't buy F points (F dollars)

When I try to buy more points, it asks me how many i want.  I have tried all the option all the way up to $100.00.  invariably, after that it does to a page that says you have o points. 
there is no place to put in a credit card number at all. 

I thought it may have been caching an old credit card number, so I cleared Cach and it still did not work.  So i started a NEW account, and it still did not work .  
Does anyone have any ideas?

Reply 155#155 greeneyedjess's post

Have you tried one of the options in the SUPER Big Special Offer thread

Reply 155#155 greeneyedjess's post

Jim's , aka codebreaker, suggestion is your best option. Here is a link to the offers. The Amazon gift card one is the best value.

Csi cyber

CSI cyber episode 2x07 corrupted money has no audio when trying to watch on my tablet. Was trying to watch it on the mobile site and it started to play with one audio. When I tried again it said that there was an error loading media: file could not be played
I've been schmidt canned!!!!!

Reply 158#158 alex4john's post

You need to be more specific as to what type of tablet you are using. I don't have a tablet, but tested the episode on my phone. The sound was fine, and there was no error. You do have 30 attempts per 24 hours on your initial points.

Project Runway

Can you upload the season 14 final episode of Project runway (episode 14) 
It aired Nov 5th. Thanks! 

Shinny: Resolved. [ Last edited by shinny at 12-10-2015 11:54 ]

Thread