Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

fear the walking dead error

Every time I try and watch episode 2 (season 1) of Fear the Walking Dead I get a pop up error window that says: An Unknown Error Occurred Anyone else have this problem or is it just me? I have tried all 3 options to play it but all the same. Now when I go to the show page it doesnt even show any episodes available???
creativeemotion dot com

Yes i am having the same problem with all the shows on viptv.   I have tried both my laptop and tablet.  On my tablet I keep getting the error screen saying this can not be loaded.
On my laptop, non of the episodes for any shows are even listed when I click on the show title.

Reply 122#122 greenie14's post

Same for me

Seems to be hit and miss with the shows impacted.

It's not all shows but quite a lot of them. We'll have to wait for the admin team to advise.

*edit* it appears to be recent shows or shows that had a recent update. The older shows seem to be ok. [ Last edited by shinny at 9-21-2015 18:46 ]

Not seeing any shows listed

Hi. Tried to watch the new episode of the strain  when I clicked on the link - no episodes came up.
Tried with Fear the Walking Dead - same thing.
Tried with the Good Wife season 6 - same thing.

Please advise on what is happening 

Thanks

Reply 121#121 mssweet's post

getting the same problem

Look like recent problem no issue an hour ago

Yes, the same problem persists. When the webpage for a given season loads, there are not any episodes listed. All shows, all seasons as far as I can tell from a random sample.

Reply 124#124 shinny's post

i dont think you are correct. i tried looking at season 6 of the good wife and no episodes are coming up. it seems to be a site-wide problem that no episodes are appearing under the show links. please inform LBJ and let us know if he is aware of the issue and is attempting to fix it . thanks

Hello,
I am sorry for this tech issue and it's fixed now!
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 130#130 lbjedward's post

Thank you!
creativeemotion dot com

ACK!! VIPTV points balance wiped out

I had 1900+ points yesterday and now it shows as 0! Has this happened to anyone else?

Reply 132#132 jannellhowell's post

As I'm the only one on-line and it hasn't happened to me so you should PM or email lbjedward

Reply 133#133 codebreaker's post

Thank you for responding and for your suggestion. I just sent a PM to lbjedward.

Reply 134#134 jannellhowell's post

Yes, send a mail to LBJedward@gmail.com as he's more likely to respond faster to that. Before you do, does anyone else in your household have a VIPTV account? Just make sure you are logged in under your own account.

Reply 135#135 shinny's post

Thank you, Shinny. I sent an email as well

Reply 136#136 jannellhowell's post

You're welcome

Sound

Anyone else having a problem with sound while watching.  For a while I was having to pause shows for a few minutes as the sound kept cutting out, although the show was still playing.  Once I paused it for a few minutes and restarted the sound came back.

Now I have no sound playing while watching shows.

Reply 138#138 greenie14's post

What device are you watching on? Also, is it happening on every video, or just on certain ones? I always pause the shows so they can load prior to watching, and have not had any audio issues. I tried on a couple videos just prior to posting, and the sound is working fine. If it's on all the videos, I think the issue must be on your end. If it's only a few, please let us know which ones, so they can be checked.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Ray Donovan

hi please help fix Ray Donovan 3 x12 all I can hear is sounds no picture. Thanks

Thread