Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Game of thrones season5 episode 1

I'm having the same issue of colors on the screen but I have audio

Game of Thrones Season 5 episode 1 and 3

i am using a laptop too

Game of Thrones Season 5 episode 1

Hi, I am on a Mac and using Safari. I tried both US and EU servers. Both showed the distorted picture. I was able to watch episode 2 without issue, but just tried episode 3 and it also has distorted picture. I will try opening it from Firefox, but I don't see why it should work on Safari for episode 2 but not for episode 1 or 3?

Same problem on Game of Thrones S5E1. The "HBO" screen is clear for about 2 seconds and then the rest of the episode distorts, with clear audio. Tried both EU and US. On a Mac, tried Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. Latest flash version installed.

It seems as if the shows have uploaded for Sunday April 12th but there is no Nurse Jackie Season 7-1

Reply 45#45 Melissa21's post

Are you sure as I have just seen it on the top of the red update

Has Outlander 1-10 been fixed

has the Outlnader 1-10 been fixed I went to watch it and it was showing Atlantic instead so disappointed that I was not able to get my Outlander fix lol,

Reply 44#44 turiel's post

I've also tested it on both the main site and mobile site and different browsers and it's working fine for me.

Reply 45#45 Melissa21's post

Nurse Jackie is there and working.

Reply 47#47 ckaiser1998's post

The EU and US versions are correct. The HD version is still Atlantis.

thanks so much for letting me know I will watch it on one of the other then woohoo 

Reply 51#51 ckaiser1998's post

You're very welcome!

Outlander 1x10

Plays an episode of Atlantis.

Reply 53#53 mamangel11411's post

Only the HD server plays the Atlantis episode. The EU & US servers have the correct episode.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Having problems viewing GOThrones too.  I'm able to watch episode 2 and 4 of season 5 just fine but episodes 1 and 3 are distorted/bitmapped.  I'm on a MAC using safari.

Reply 55#55 acmegirl's post

Try a different browser - like Firefox. Others have had success with that.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 54#54 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks! I'll remember to check all servers next time

Yikes!  Season finale of the Americans (S3E13) is missing - I've been avoiding media all day - don't know how long I can hold out!
Thanks

HD button missing

Hi,  have you stopped showing in HD, Vampire Diaries 6x20, Law and Order SVU  16x20, Olympus 1x5, Blacklist 2x20 and many more are not showing the HD button. 
Thanks

Reply 59#59 ritac-p's post

If there is no HD button it means the tech team were unable to get a HD version of that show/episode(s)

Thread