Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Season 3 episode 10 of Faking It was never added. Episode aired on May 17th.

Wrong episode

Law & Order: SVU, episode 1x06 (Sophomore Jinx):

Link directs you to an episode from a later SVU-season

Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Confirmed - thanks for reporting 7-3-2016 16:11

Reply #241 Milks26's post & #242 Piper222's post

Thanks. I have confirmed both errors and added them to the table.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Ancient Aliens

VIP is two seasons adrift as according to the History Channel the last episode was 11x08 and after comparing the two sites this is what I've found so far
2x10 should be called Alien Contacts
6x12 - 6x19 should be 7x01 - 7x08
6x20 - 6x23 should be 8x01 -8x04 plus 8x04 should be called Face of the Gods
8x05 - 8x10 looks like are missing
7x01 - 7x05 should be 9x01 -9x05 and 7x06 - 7x10 are a repeat of the first 5
7x11 - 7x17 should be 9x06 - 9x11 and 7x12 shouldn't be there
8x01 - 8-10 should be 10x01 -10x10 and 10x09 should be called The Alien Wars
9x01 - 9x08 should be 11x01 - 11x08 [ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-9-2016 09:41 ]

Grey's Anatomy

Season 9 9x12 & 9x13 not working on US or HD server (Stream Not Found) The remainder of the episodes between 9x14 & 9x24 need to be checked on HD server. Some work and some don't. I gave up and just used the US server for the remained of season 9.
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Season 7 of Project Runway is missing episode 13, Finale Part I.  In its place is a repeat of episode 12.

Faking It S3 episode 10 has now been added to the site. So it can be removed from the list

Star Wars Rebels

NO AUDIO SW rebels 2x21, HD server on iPad

Cedar Cove

Season 3 has only eleven episodes and after watching the first three episode I have discovered

3x02 A Helping Hand
is actually the end of the extended first episode Hello Again and 3x03 Somethings Gotta Give should be 3x02 and so on for the rest of the season

Babylon

1x01 is the pilot episode released the year before season 1 so 1x01 Cravenwood is missing and the rest seem to be OK so far

Kingdom - Series 2, Episode 18 (due 21st July)

Hello I know sometimes episodes are tricky to upload, but just wanted to flag that Kingdom series 2, episode 18 has not been uploaded yet and is much awaited! I am referring to Kingdom the Mixed Martial Arts drama, not the English one with Stephen Fry:} Many thanks Great, job done, Episode uploaded:} [ Last edited by inro at 7-24-2016 22:04 ]
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Season 13 of Project Runway is missing the first episode.  The first episode listed is actually the auditions, and the next episode is missing.  I hope that makes sense!
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 confirmed - thanks for reporting 8-4-2016 20:54

Reply 252#252 ekater1's post

I did some searching, and see what happened. The first 2 episodes aired the same night. We only have the first episode, which was actually a special, according to some descriptive sites. I'll add it to the list.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Ray Donovan

Season 3 episodes 4 & 5 (US server) freeze up completely when on my iPad or cell phone.. My computer is busted so I wasn't able to test from a regular browser window but both devices had same issues

Shinny: The episodes are playing ok for me. If you're watching on your iPad or iPhone then try using the mobile site instead. m.viptv.net - these are html5 files which are more compatible with apple products. [ Last edited by shinny at 8-13-2016 20:10 ]

Ripper Street

4x06 Edmund Reid Did This is missing

payment issues

i still can't pay with a visa. when is the payment method going to be fixed?

Reply 256#256 allenggibson's post

The original thread is back here: SUPER Big Special Offer

F$

I need to get more points and every time I try to get the F$ the transaction fails.

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Season 7 episode 4 is supposed to be Home Sweet Homedilly Dum Doodly but the episode it plays is Bart Sells His Soul. I didn't see it on the list so I hope I haven't just reported something you're already aware of. Cheers
Things Change

Icon

I'm not sure where to post this: I can not seem to change my Icon. Every time I change it and it accepts it, the blue flower is there. Suggestions????
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread