Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

LIFE IN PIECES 1x22

Hi, I'm just watching Life in Pieces 1x22 and I've definitely seen this episode on VIP before, Can you check if it is a duplicate of a previously uploaded episode? thanks

Reply 221#221 heatherfcassidy's post

From what I've seen elsewhere online it should start " Story One Crytunes"

Reply 222#222 codebreaker's post

Hi Jim, The title matches the episode, I think it's definitely episode 22, but it must have been uploaded incorrectly under another episode number earlier on as I've definitely already seen it, in which case an earlier episode must be missing. I just can't check as I don't want to lose lots of points!

Reply 223#223 heatherfcassidy's post

Then it must be episode 21 as it aired together and was probable uploaded as one by mistake

Reply 224#224 codebreaker's post

I have just realised the same thing! Checked it on another website. Thanks!

game of thrones season 6 link broken

Hi Season 6, Episode 1 of Game of Thrones does not link to the episode - it says episode not found...

using windows laptop on viptv.net
[ Last edited by chutha at 4-25-2016 05:54 ]

Reply 226#226 chutha's post

You probably clicked it before it was completely uploaded. I just checked & it's working now. If you can watch it within 24 hours of your first attempt, you shouldn't be charged again. If you are charged again, or can't see it within that timeframe, please send a PM to admin requesting reimbursement.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 226#226 chutha's post

The link is working now. All servers

viptv.net not loading

Hello,

This afternoon VIPTV.NET stopped loading.  Getting the following error.  We are in the US.

This site can’t be reached

viptv.net took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Reply 229#229 PhxVyper's post

I'm having the same problems. Must be a server connection issue. It usually gets resolved quickly

Marvel's agents of shield

The program skips from midway through previews of last week's episode to around a third of the way through, goes black. After that dialog is spotty, tried both servers (EU and US). Restarted my computer but got the same results.
Things Change

Reply 231#231 suzannasinister's post

You forgot to list the episode number. Is the problem with the most recent episode?

Marvel's agents of shield

Whoops! Yes it was season 3 episode 19
I am having trouble with quite a few shows which leads me to believe it could be something on my end.
When I tried to watch Marvel's Agents of Shield the show skipped as I mentioned in the original post.
It happened again with the latest episode of the Flash season 2, episodes 19 and 20 then again this morning
with Game of Thrones season 6 episode 3.
The show opens like normal but after the first 5 - 10 seconds it begins to skip past the beginning to about 12:13 but the screen stays
green.
I uninstalled my flash player and reinstalled but that didn't help.
I went through the tech tips to repair my player and got the same results.
It doesn't happen on all shows because if you note my viewing history I've been
able to watch older shows no problem.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

((I have an update: When I don't use the pop out feature I am now able to play the episodes in question. Not sure why but happy to have found a solution! ))
[ Last edited by suzannasinister at 5-9-2016 14:23 ]
Things Change

Reply 233#233 suzannasinister's post

Thank you for posting an update. I'm not sure why that made a difference, but I'm happy to hear you were able to solve your issue.

Awake, episode 1, season 1 (the pilot)

Hi there, I tried to watch "Awake", episode 1, season 1 http://www.viptv.net/shows/20120404/103169/ but it didn't load on either the european or American servers. I was able to watch other programmes, so its definitely this link that is broken. I'd appreciate it if you could look into it. Thank you!

Reply 235#235 amy2005's post

I'm not sure why it gave you any problems. I just tested it on both servers and it loaded and played fine.

Haven S5 E26 missing

Hi I was trying to finish the last season of Haven however the last episode is missing #26 Forever.

The Girlfriend Experience

1x09 Blindsided and 1x10 Available are the same episode

Confirmed & added to the table. Thanks for reporting. ~ waterlilybarb [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 6-16-2016 01:27 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Confirmed - added to the table 6-15-2016 22:18

Powers Season 2 Episode 5

On the US server the episode has no sound at all. I thought I'd accidentally muted my computer speakers at first. But the episode is silent. Video plays, just has no sound.

Reply 239#239 gothceltgirl's post

I just checked it on all 3 servers and the sound was working fine. Not sure why you had an issue, but thanks for taking the time to report it.

Thread