Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Reply 200#200 suzannasinister's post

No problem. Thanks for letting us know.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

House of cards

Hi. Just started to binge-watch house of cards. Is there something wrong with the episodes???? I tryed to watch episode 5, Chapter 44. it feels like this episode is not right. It feels like I've missed a lot of episodes. The story hase som how completely jumped, if you know what I mean. And I cant find any episode-summarys in the internet to be sure about the development of the story-line. It has happened to me before that the episodes of some shows were not correct. Like the same episode was 2 times, but under different episode names. I believe this was the case with Transparent. I hope you could help me soon. I want to keep watching House of Cards. Thank you. Sofia

Reply 202#202 soprano.sofia's post

Try this link for the episode summery http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/175/house-of-cards

I also watch House of Cards (season 4) there's nothing wrong with the episodes.

We have episode guides for most of the shows the site carries here in the forum. Here is a link to the House of Cards guides. I will try to get it updated ASAP. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-8-2016 14:30 ]

Missplaced ep The Magicians/Shadowhunters

The 9th ep of The Magicians seems to be an ep from Shadowhunters

edit: Confirmed - problem on HD server only. Added to table. ~ waterlilybarb [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-18-2016 14:14 ]
Recent Ratings

Reply 206#206 Crixan's post

I can currently only access the mobile site (am away from home & only have my tablet), but if it was wrong, it appears to be fixed now. It's definitely an episode of The Magicians in the mobile site.

Reply 207#207 waterlilybarb's post

Well, it´s only right on the mobile site then, cos here it´s still Shadowhunters...

Reply 208#208 Crixan's post

OK, I'm home now. It's only the wrong episode on the HD server. It is the correct episode on the EU, US, and mobile servers. Please remember to always check all of the desktop servers. It doesn't cost you any more points, and often, the problem is only with one of them.

Daredevil Season 2

Daredevil Season 2 episode 7 is the wrong episode. It is the same one as episode 4  Penny and Dime.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Confirmed - added to the table 3-19-2016 17:02

Reply 210#210 Noverman's post

Thanks for reporting. I checked, and it looks like it's the correct episode on the HD server, but the EU, US & Mobile all servers have 2x04 there. I am adding the error to the table. Hopefully you can watch it on the HD server.

The Magicians episode 9 wrong show

On the show Magicians, what is listed as episode 9 is actually an episode from a different show (Shadowhunters, maybe).

Reply 212#212 aposnak's post

That was reported Friday, and added to the table. It is only wrong on the HD server. It's correct on the EU, US, and mobile servers. (see post #206 above)

Rogue Season 4

According to Audience Network's you-tube channel it's still season 3 airing

edit: Confirmed and added to table. Thanks for reporting. ~ waterlilybarb [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 4-2-2016 20:37 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 confirmed - thanks for reporting 4-2-2016 17:18

The new Simpsons episode season 27 episode 17 was not uploaded. Aired April 3rd 2016.

Mom

Hi! I tryed to watch the new episode of Mom 3 x 16 with my IPad. But when the episode opened, it was the episode 15 even though the episode was listed as 16. Please give me my lost 4 points back. Thank you.

Reply 216#216 soprano.sofia's post

I just tested it on the mobile server and if it was the wrong episode before, it's fixed now. If you are able to view it on your iPad within 24 hours of your first attempt, you should not be charged any more points. If you need reimbursement, please see post #1 for instructions on how to request them.

Gotham 2x17. Both the EU and HD versions of the file have out of sync audio.
[ Last edited by TheeForsakenOne at 4-12-2016 09:42 ]

HELP PAYMENTS NOT BEING ACCEPTED

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND FROM TIME TO TIME HAVE PAYMENT PROBLEMS THIS TIME HOWEVER IS NO MATTER WHAT CREDIT CARD I USE THE PAYMENT WILL NOT GO THRU MASTER CARD OR VISA CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHATS GOING ON AND ARE THEY GONG TO FIX IT SOON

Reply 219#219 cwloman2's post

There have been issues with the credit card gateway. The best payment options are the Special Offers. They can be found here.

Thread