Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Reply 180#180 phy718's post

What do you mean? I checked, and the season 3 episodes are Vengeance. Season 2 episodes are different than season 3 episodes - I just checked. I don't watch the show, so if you could provide more specific information, it would be helpful.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Episode listings

Hi guys, for some reason i cant see any episode listings of any show when i select one. The listing appears for a second and seems to be blocked? Ive tried this on chrome and IE and same result. Maybe if i knew what program is used to display the list i could see whats wrong on my end. I have similar problems on other sites trying to view comment sections Any ideas?

Reply 182#182 valeriej's post

I'm currently checking in via my tablet, but will check on my laptop later today to see if I have the same issues. Since no one else has mentioned it, and you are having similar issues on other sites, it's more likely to be an issue on your end. Do you have any extensions added that might interfere with how a site is viewed? If so, you might want to try disabling it/them when using the site.

Reply 182#182 valeriej's post

OK, I've now checked on my laptop, and see no problems with viewing episode lists.

Pretty Little Liars series 6

Sound quality of this series up to now has been really bad. I can hardly hear it.

Reply 185#185 fifi79's post

Have you checked everything your end as the season is half over you would expect more complaints

Reply 185#185 fifi79's post

I just randomly tested a few episodes from season 6 and the sound seemed fine to me. If you could provide more information it would be helpful. Which server/s have you tried, what type of device are you using to view, which episodes, in particular, are you having trouble hearing, etc? Codebreaker has a point. There have been 11 episodes and no other complaints, which I would expect to see if the issue was with the uploads.

Pretty Little Liars series 6

Its the last two new episodes since the series restarted so 6x11 and 6x12

I am playing it on my ipad using safari and watching it on my samsung tv via apple tv's airplay. That's how i watch everything on viptv but this is the only time i've experienced problems.

Thanks for checking

Reply 188#188 fifi79's post

I'll ask Shinny if she can test it on those devices, since I don't have them. I tried it on my iPod Touch using Safari, as well as my Samsung tablet, and laptop. It sounded a little tinny, but completely audible. Sinéad should be able to tell if the audio is different on those devices.

Reply 189#189 waterlilybarb's post

I checked a few episodes this evening on the iPad via Apple TV to the TV and it was perfect. No glitches at all.

fifi, the only thing I can think is that your Apple TV is not using the latest update, maybe check that and see if it makes any difference. Failing that, check you have the latest iOS installed on your iPad.

The Flash Season 2 Episode 1 The Man Who Saved Central City

There is no sound, so the episode is not watchable. Tested beginning and middle of episode multiple times. Made sure my master, browser, and pop-up window volume were all turned up. Tested with EU, US, and HD. Device is Mac laptop running OS 10.10.5 Time approximately 18:30 Pacific Time on 23-Jan-2016. 

Reply 191#191 cattywampus's post

Never mind. My computer had a sound issue.

Reply 191#191 cattywampus's post

I don't have a Mac to test on. I'll see if one of the other mods does. The sound is working fine on all servers, including mobile, on all of my devices. Have you had any recent updates to your computer? Or are you due to update anything? Hopefully, someone else will be able to check it out, so that, if it's an issue for others using a Mac, it can be taken care of.

Reply 192#192 cattywampus's post

Yep, unfortunately just looks like your Mac. I've tested the same episode on mine and it's working perfectly.

Did you make sure your sounds settings are correct in system settings=>sound=>output?

If you've connected to an external source before and have disconnected from that make sure it says "internal speakers" in the output table. If you are connecting via AppleTv then make sure it's picking up your TV's speakers and not the internal ones. [ Last edited by shinny at 1-24-2016 10:10 ]

Reply 194#194 shinny's post

Thanks for checking that Sinéad.

Sleepy Hollow

"Incident At Stone Manor"

is missing - this aired friday, so if you're just waiting for weekday to update no problem, and no need for extra credit - you guys work hard enough without having to put in weekends.

if however, it's really been missed, i did want to let you know someone's waiting for it!

thanks

Reply 196#196 jenngann's post

I'm waiting for Sleepy Hollow too. Not sure what happened on their end. Hopefully we get both episodes up this weekend.

Reply 197#197 Milks26's post

Sleepy Hollow 3x10 has been uploaded. Also 3x11

Dr. Ken

Dr. Ken Season 1 episode 17 is playing Last Man Standing
Things Change

Dr. Ken

Whoops! My mistake it is Dr. Ken it's just showing the last few minutes of Last Man Standing before the show begins. Sorry for mistaking it for being the wrong show!
Things Change

Thread