Thread
Printable Version

Better Call Saul Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Better Call Saul Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Better Call Saul Premiered on AMC on February 08, 2015

Better Call Saul is the prequel to the award-winning series Breaking Bad, set six years before Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) became Walter White’s lawyer. When we meet him, the man who will become Saul Goodman is known as Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet. Working alongside, and often against, Jimmy is "fixer" Mike Ehrmantraut (Jonathan Banks), a beloved character introduced in Breaking Bad. The series will track Jimmy's transformation into Saul Goodman, the man who puts "criminal" in "criminal lawyer."

The series also stars Michael McKean as Chuck McGill, Rhea Seehorn as Kim Wexler, Patrick Fabian as Howard Hamlin, and Michael Mando as Nacho Varga -- characters that will represent both legitimate and illegitimate sides of the law.

Breaking Bad creator and showrunner Vince Gilligan and Breaking Bad writer and producer Peter Gould created the show together and serve as co-showrunners of the premiere season. Gilligan directed the first episode of the series, which has already been greenlit for a second season of 13 episodes. The debut season will consist of 10 episodes.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Better Call Saul Here

This has now been added to the VIP site

Reply 5#5 bala's post

As this is the prequel to the series Breaking Bad could this be watched without seeing Breaking Bad first

Reply 7#7 bala's post

As I have a lot to catch up on I 'll give this a miss until I have watched Breaking Bad

Thread