28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hindsight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Man, I love Lolly. She was never cool with them dating no matter what she said. But when she realized that the situation was simply repeating itself...the gloves came off.

Nice finale

Reply 21#21 Milks26's post

Yes she was fine with it until he opened his mouth

Reply 22#22 bala's post

No way! But, you're a guy, so of course you would say that.

You're in love with a guy who rejected you on two occasions because he wants your best friend and you're fine with it? No! She pretended to make peace with it because she thought it was a new situation. Lolly is so used to Becca that she temporarily forgot that she was from the future and only something of that magnitude could've ended the friendship.

I like the show I hope it gets renewed.

Reply 23#23 Milks26's post

Fair point but don't get me wrong what becca did was wrong and i am not defending it but at sametime you can't blame her if that who he wants nothing lolly could do about it .

Do you think she back in right time at end or is it another jump back ?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I won't be surprise if it is a jump start or do over. Like she was sent back in time to preserve the friendship several years before she met Kevin since the affair happened when she was having marital problems with Sean.

But, in truth, I would like the show to continue on in 1996 - a jump start would pretty much have the same storylines or scenes. I doubt Becca's current knowledge of the new past would create drastic change in storylines.

VH1 Renews Hindsight for Season 2

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I had no doubt..

‘Hindsight’ Cancelled By VH1, No Season 2 For Drama Series

VH1

VH1 will not be proceeding with a second season of drama series Hindsight. The network has reversed its March decision to pick up a second season of the show, and Season 2 will not go into production as planned. I hear the producers are looking for a new home and are in discussions with streaming services and other platforms about taking the series in.

http://deadline.com/2015/08/hindsight-cancelled-vh1-1-season-1201509330/

That's too bad. The concept of the show was not new. Its been done on the big and small screen already, but it had its own spin on things, and most definitely had its own spark. Plus, the old school music was superb.

28 12
Thread