28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hindsight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hindsight Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

premièred 7 January 2015

The series begins with Becca (Laura Ramsey) on the eve of her second wedding. It all seems perfect this time around, but she is still plagued by doubt. What if she could fix everything, and make the 'right' choices this time? Becca finds herself thinking about her former best friend Lolly (Sarah Goldberg), with whom she had a falling out many years ago. If only she could talk to her once again… Suddenly, after a freakish elevator ride, Becca gets the opportunity to do just that as she wakes up in New York City on the morning of her first wedding day in 1995. She's about to marry Sean (Craig Horner), a bad-boy artist who is all wrong for her – and she knows her first move must be to reconnect with Lolly to re-live that day. Can she 'make it right' by living her life all over while re-adapting to life in New York City in the 90's – a time of smoking in bars, carrying pagers, having an AOL email address? Becca will soon discover there's no sure-fire way to make the right choices in life – even knowing everything she thinks she knows now.

Show site

Hindsight | Official Trailer | VH1

Seriously! How many movies and tv shows have already DONE this premise? I won't bother trying to count them. Reviews said that the show was fun but stated that the 'went back in time theory as the weak link'.

VH1 has the pilot up - I'll check it out, but not looking to be amazed.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 1-9-2015 12:07 ]

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

Being Erica done it better

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yep, that's another one. I watched the trailer of Being Erica yesterday, and its on my do to list to tackle one day.

The two lead actresses made the show interesting enough. It wasn't half bad. Best friends usually end their relationships over a guy. So, I won't be surprise if Becca slept with Lolly's beau.

Pilot

This was ok pilot it wasn't great nor bad but in the middle it was very watch able . Even with her second chance she made brave decision not to go through with it,

1x02 Square One

After calling off her wedding she deal with fallout and some interesting situation develop and look like she still few things to learn since even with her maturity she still get into some tricky situations but at least she know what to avoid. i sometimes wish i would get second chance would do so many things differently.

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x03 "I Never..."

Becca getting used to her past and trying not to make same mistakes isn't going to be easy but i never game was a bad idea because becca got confused between her memories and the actual memories she suppose to have

1x04 "A Very Important Date"

Becca using her future knowledge to get with Andy was sneaky but of course she find out which creates all sort of trouble for Becca

1x05 "...Then I'll Know"

This was tough episode Becca change Andy future leading to his car accident was rather tragic

1x06 "Tragic Kingdom"

I am so glad Andy survived but telling Melanie it becca he was seeing was sad but becca making a deal with god if Andy is ok she would leave him alone and she had stick to her word but going back to Sean was interesting.

1x07 The Cranberries

That has got to be most awkward thanksgiving consider the events that happened

1x08 The Imaginary Line

We finally find out what the big fight between them was about and the fact she not telling her means she doom to repeat it .

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Good show...episode 8 was interesting.

I always knew that Becca slept with Lolly's beau - but he was never actually her's since she never told him how she felt after all that time. Big question is would he have still cheated on her if they were together? Becca was in a bad place in her marriage, vulnerable, and he was a listening ear.

If Lolly doesn't put words behind that kiss at rave he'll just assume that it happened because she was high.
Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-27-2015 09:21  and the fact she not telling her means she doom to repeat it  
I second that. Strangely, Kevin seems drawn to Becca, showing concern for her at the rave and I can tell that he likes her. Who/what is he extending his trip for? Its definitely not for Lolly. Plus, Becca is trying to avoid Kevin but not too much because she may still be in love with him and consciously/secretly still wants the affair  to happen.

Reply 15#15 Milks26's post

Becca is still in bad place so whether she likes it or not but lolly seem to be quite naive about it i mean if my friend told me we had big fight refused tell what it was and suddenly that person doesn't want to meet one of my friend i be like is he the reason?. She been hassling becca for this for first 6 episode yet she doesn't bring it up in this episode which i thought was strange.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

But, remember she told Becca that if she told her what happened between her and Kevin she won't ask anymore future question for the rest of the day.

Yeah, it should be obvious but its also tv. Lolly did have a expression of concern when Kevin inquired about Becca's whereabouts and safety.

I had hopes for Paige and Sean but h's acting like such a douch bag. 2 weeks is not a long time to grovel after a woman when a few weeks prior you got back together with your ex fiancé.

Reply 17#17 Milks26's post

Yes but it should occurred to her before she ask,  why is Becca avoid him but i agree she obsessed with Kevin so she might not realise it but the fact we seen what happens is nice .

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Always knew it was a guy.

The first time around Becca was married to Sean when she met Kevin - but now both are unattached. And the way Lolly is doing I don't think she will him. Plus, Jaime is back in the picture next week when according to Becca he was gone for a year the first time around.

All I Want for Christmas is You

Yep she really can't help history repeating for herself

28 12
Thread