34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Good Witch Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Good Witch Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Good Witch Premieres on Hallmark Channel on February 28, 2015

On the heels of a very successful 6 made for TV Specials by the Hallmark Channel from 2008 to 2013 they have green-lighted a regular 10 episode series of "The Good Witch".

Catherine Bell previously of "J*A*G" and most recently of "Army Wives" will be reprising her role of the raven-haired enchantress Cassie Nightingale. The 7th TV Special in this series titled "The Good Witch’s Wonder" will air on the Hallmark Channel on 25 October 2014 followed by the debut of this new series in early 2015.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Good Witch Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-19-2015 18:36 ]

The Good Witch (2008)

Jake allowing George to spend the night in jail rather than on the street was nice and you just knew Martha was going to be trouble after complaining but her kids getting caught damaging the shop was karma and Cassie saving the children from the dog was great

The Good Witch's Garden (2009)

Martha still going after Cassie for her creeping vine was an amusing start but with Nick being a blood relative to Cassie you just knew he would be going after her home, Lori finding the library book was a great way to get rid of him and the proposal was a nice ending

The Good Witch's Gift (2010)

It was obvious Ex-con Leon had hidden the money from the robbery in Cassie's shop from the way he looked around while she was out the back and with him in town deciding to get married on Christmas Eve was bound to be more complicated especially as it was only six days to the date, Martha being told to do her own nails and get a job because they were broke was priceless but Leon giving the money back in the hope of a second chance was a nice ending

The Good Witch's Family (2011)

Cassie being nominated to become the new Mayor instead of Martha the town busy body was amusing and her long-lost cousin Abigail paying a visit you just knew there would be trouble as it looked like she put a spell on her landlord, Martha going to Cassie's after leaving her husband was a blessing in disguise as you just knew she would get them back together and Cassie being pregnant was a nice ending

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-6-2015 19:37 ]

The Good Witch's Charm (2012)

Starting with the baby crying should of been predictable as these films are yearly but Jake getting up leaving Cassie in bed only to find her downstairs with their daughter was amusing but the video of her magically disappearing turning up on the internet was bound to make her life even more complicated, Lori so called new friends setting her up to take the fall for all the robberies was evil

The Good Witch's Destiny (2013)

Cassie loosing her mystical touch made a nice change as instead of helping everyone she seems to make things worse for those around her but as usual a happy ending for them all was great

The Good Witch's Wonder (2014)

Cassie now helping to plan Brandon wedding was a quick jump from their two year engagement in the last film and Martha taking over as the new mayor was bound to happen sooner or later, Audrey being the mysterious woman who had just drifted into town and ending up working for Cassie was interesting as for once Cassie as it first looked like she had misread her but the fact it was her husband she was running from made sense

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I surprised myself by watching all seven films in half a day and watching how the kids have all grown up in one day rather than seven years was an added bonus so looking forward to the series

Good Witch Extended Preview- Premieres February 28th

1X01 Starting Over Again

This was extended episode it felt more like movie than a tv show but introduce new character every time certainly keep the story going but i can't believe  Jake dead that was sad and Cassie daughter is now a teenager and what perfect casting she look perfect in the role.

1x02 Running Scared

I felt like i seen her before on the movies the women who was running away but who knows . The perception of casey and her daugher are amazing they really want to help people trying help them seem tricky

I am enjoying the show.  Ive watched the movies for years so the show is great.   

I had Catherine Bell on one of my flights a few years ago.  She is such s NICE person.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

they keep jumping time-line

34 12
Thread