Thread
Printable Version

Starting again

Starting again

OK - last time failed to solve the problem. How do you buy points? Simple question, cannot find answer. The site itself does nothing when I try to buy points except say "failed" but it does not even ask me for CC details or suggest any way to "pay" so not sure why (or what) I have "failed". The alternative seems to be to send money to someone I have never heard of who has no evidence that they work for VIP or Friend Vista - that is obviously a scam. Has anyone else had this problem and can suggest a solution. I am at my wit's end with this

OK

perhaps you can just help me use the normal system this is what I do I click on "get F$" It goes to a site called Friend Vista So then I click on "buy now" It takes me to a payment centre which incidentally displays all my previous "failed" attempts I highlight one of the options for 10, 20, 30 or 40 etc I then click "payment" It then displays: Notned116, you have 0 Pts on your account. Order number: I-P-1419116444 Payment Amount: 20 USD Get Service: 20 Days and nothing more - what am I supposed to do then? If I try to go back the "payment" registers as "failed" and I cannot go forward because none of the text responds to being selected - not even "contact: and what does the "20 days " mean anyway - if I paid would I then have to wait 20 days?

Thread