Thread
Printable Version

cannot buy points

Reply 6#6 Notned116's post

Both payment methods go to the site administrator. He just used different email addresses for each offer, probably to keep track of them, since the bonus on each is different. Both Paypal and Amazon are very easy to use.

For Paypal, select "send money to a friend", then "pay for goods or services". Enter the email address juanjuanchen78@outlook.com, and the amount you want to send, then click on "next", add your site username in the box where it says "add a note", then send. That's all there is to it.

For Amazon, the Special Offer has a direct link to the gift card page. If you already have an amazon.com account, just sign in. If not, you can open one. Once you do, click on the link in the special offer, then choose the amount for the gift card (as outlined in the special offer), to make your purchase. Make sure to include your site username and the email address lbjedward@gmail.com.

I hope those instructions are straight forward enough to understand. I know certain things can seem intimidating when one hasn't done them before, but I'm sure you'll find either method quite simple once you try.
[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 12-19-2014 14:57 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 8#8 Notned116's post

It's fine if you choose not to use the offers. To be clear, NO one has reverse access to any of the payment systems, and canNOT clean out anyone's funds. ~ Barb
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread