28 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Missing Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Till Death

Oliver chasing a fox that lead to his accident was a surprise and the fact the driver was drunk you can understand why he panicked but those responsible for covering it up was diabolical and the end was a surprise as we don't know for sure if he's alive

I knew Alian caused Oliver's disappearance - no surprise there I just did not know the specifics.

I thought this show was supposed to be a 8 part mini series - I guess the writers convinced the powers in charge that it had enough material to go further, it most certainly does. Oliver is still alive.

Emily married Mark since she needed something tangible to hold onto after finding out about Oliver's fate. However, if the show progress I can see her and Tony reuniting.

2x01 Come Home

Alice was lucky she had that tattoo and her family were still in Germany after she was abducted from the same town 11 years ago but should be a lesson to kids playing Hooke from school, visiting Alice grave was confusing after surviving so long being raped and having a child while being held captive for 11 years but I suppose the 2014 to present day time line will do that and the end was an interesting twist

2x02 The Turtle and the Stick

Gemma's suspicions about what happened to her daughter was understandable but her test about one of her teachers names was sneaky

28 12
Thread