Thread
Printable Version

The Librarians Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x03 And the Horns of a Dilemma

Cassandra, Jake and Ezekiel going out on their first solo mission was interesting as Eve was obviously worried about their safety but the letting them end up in a magical Labyrinth hidden below the skyscraper was careless

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

it's not like she knew that it was by accident she couldn't very well predicted that . It was a fun episode

1x04 Santa's Midnight Run

This was a nice Christmas episode but Bruce Campbell was a great guest star

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Ive been enjoying the season so far.  I'm not a fan of Rebecca whatsherface! I love the Asian kid.  

I really hope this is added soon!!!   
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x05 the Apple of Discord

Seeing the worst versions of the librarians was interesting and only one of them was worst version was amusing. Silly sideline storyline about dragons was amusing

1x04 And Santa's Midnight Run

Bruce Campbell as Santa Claus was a nice surprise and Jim Jefferies as British Santa was bizarre as he's Australian but attempting to rob a soup kitchen at Christmas is an all time low, Eve asking Jake to Google how to lower the landing gear was amusing

1x05 And the Apple of Discord

Cassandra being a bad ass after touching the gold apple was great

1x06 And the Fables of Doom

Now that's what you call a big fingerprint on the truck but with fairy tales coming to life in such a big way stopping it was going to be tough, Cassandra being the centre of attention was amusing as it appeared she was Prince Charming

1x07 And the Rule of Three

If the competitive high-school students undercutting each other with witchcraft was bad enough but using a smart phone app was going too far

1x08 And the Heart of Darkness

Katie reassuring Cassandra after she was told to leave to keep her safe was nice and her being the one causing the trouble was surprising but Cassandra saving the day was great

1x09 And the City of Light

You just knew there would be a connection between Mabel and Jake but her saying what's it like kissing a 130 year old woman was amusing but not being able to save them this time was unfortunate

1x10 And the Loom of Fate

Jake kissing Eve was surprising and the fact they were travelling between different time lines made a little sense but saving Eve's life as well as getting the Library back was nice season final

The Librarians 2x01- 2x09

I can't be asked comment on last 9 episodes in different comment so i will do a quick review all i am going say i am still enjoying this series it's fun show and they really do have fun with some of the episodes

2x01 And the Drowned Book

I liked the way they brought them all back together after being off on their own for months and Ezekiel trying to chat up Isabella was amusing especially as Cassandra got her number

Thread