76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The Librarians Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Librarians Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Librarians Premieres on TNT on December 07, 2014

Tentatively titled "The Librarians", the proposed series would revolve around a group of younger men and women eager to become Flynn’s successor as the protector of secret artifacts. The green light for the series is cast-contingent, hinging on finding an actress for the lead role of a strong, ass-kicking woman.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Librarians Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-17-2017 08:11 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-16-2014 16:19 ]

The Librarian: Quest for the Spear (2004)

Talk about Flynn being a mature student but being in his thirties and never had a job you can understand why they let him go, his mother trying to set him up on a date was amusing as he thought his life was normal until Debra pointed it out and going from a professional student to running the mysterious library was lucky as that took him on a great adventure

The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines (2006)

Not as good as the first film without Nicole as she made it more amusing but Emily helping was nice as she was quite smart but her not fighting like she did in Burn Notice was disappointing

The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice (2008)

You just knew Flynn having some vacation time after his breakup with Katie would lead to another mission and Simone making that rooftop jump was impressive as that dress was tight but the accent was great as we know her as Kate Beckett and her being a vampire was amusing

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

After watching the three films I'm looking forward to the series

I am totally looking forward to the series.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

it has a good cast so that positive but i don't know future if they keep it low budget i think it has a chance .

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I'm not a Rebecca romjin fan but I love Christine Kane!!  Low budget and high dialogue will be great!

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

it depends on what type of character she plays but her being typecast as beautiful/flirty character will get rather annoying.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Yes and I'm hoping Christian will be a bad a$$!!!

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

He always is but the Axe tell me he will be action hero

Welcome To The Library

1x01 And the Crown of King Arthur

Nice light-hearted start with Flynn getting the opal while Eve was disarming the bomb but her not getting hurt after that jump was surprising and the way they rounded up the team was nice

1x02 And the Sword in the Stone

If stealing from the Tower of London wasn't bad enough but Eve being the only one able to get them into Bucking Palace was amusing and Cassandra using the sword to save Flynn was nice as she could of used it on herself

76 1234
Thread